Status
Not open for further replies.

Idaholandho

Gone Fishin'
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 8, 2012
Reading Naked
There is much discussion about the possibilities here on ECF - search the ZAP forum. As I recall many have the same issue early. I dont recall myself having the issue maybe I got lucky. I ordered a couple more yesterday as I am putting them on all PVari's.
Looks good anyway! GL and I expect next time we talk you will be wowed by the production!

New Addition
photo1.jpg

Jimmyhat

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 25, 2012
West Chester, Pa
looks awesome. I (foolishly) passed on an opportunity to buy one. I still want one :p

I think the SS-IM is releasing tomorrow from what the website says, I just got this today and I'm already thinking about getting another I like the button more than any mechanical button I've used so far.

Cicada

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 6, 2012
Riverside, SoCal
I think the SS-IM is releasing tomorrow from what the website says, I just got this today and I'm already thinking about getting another I like the button more than any mechanical button I've used so far.

the button is really what attracted me to it as well, haha

Jimmyhat

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 25, 2012
West Chester, Pa
the button is really what attracted me to it as well, haha

haha nice, I was sold on the telescopic part I have a love affair with them. But yeah, I still can't get over how smooth and easy the button is to use it's much better than any bottom button from a zen or ihybrid and smoother and easier to press in than the ggts. also it looks pretty sweet. The quality is not quite as good as the ggts (the ggts being heavier and just feels well built) but that button really makes up for it. You should def try to get one next time they pop up for sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread