Unregistered Supplier
  • Deleted by sonicdsl
  • Reason: Unregistered Supplier

tmcase

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2011
Ok a little break down of what is in the mod Bag Portfolio these days. I took them out for a quick shoot so you could see them a little better. A lot of the lower end mods have been re-homed. The collection has been divided into two groups Mechanical Mods and Variable Volt / Variable Wattage. The list below is a break down of what is what from left to right.

NZONIC V1, NZONIC V2, NZONIC V3. AVENGER V3, POLDIAC, QZI, OMEGA, EA mod, PROVARI V2.5, PROVARI MINI V2.5, EVIC

8719696239_abd723a33a_c.jpg

Somebody likes chrome. :p Very nice collection.

syeroc

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 22, 2013
DSM, IA
Ok a little break down of what is in the Mod Bag Portfolio these days. I took them out for a quick shoot so you could see them a little better. A lot of the lower end Mods have been re-homed. The collection has been divided into two groups Mechanical Mods and Variable Volt / Variable Wattage. The list below is a break down of what is what from left to right.

NZONIC V1, NZONIC V2, NZONIC V3. AVENGER V3, POLDIAC, QZI, OMEGA, EA MOD, PROVARI V2.5, PROVARI MINI V2.5, EVIC

What are those 3 tanks on the end? I haven't ever seen anything like that but thinking I NEED one or two!

jers

Verified Member
Apr 14, 2013
manila
Ok a little break down of what is in the Mod Bag Portfolio these days. I took them out for a quick shoot so you could see them a little better. A lot of the lower end Mods have been re-homed. The collection has been divided into two groups Mechanical Mods and Variable Volt / Variable Wattage. The list below is a break down of what is what from left to right.

NZONIC V1, NZONIC V2, NZONIC V3. AVENGER V3, POLDIAC, QZI, OMEGA, EA MOD, PROVARI V2.5, PROVARI MINI V2.5, EVIC

wow nice collection there, guess you need the nzonic v4 to complete the zonic line-up. :)

After spending hundreds and hundreds of $$$, I have finally found the setup that i will consistently use and recommend. White Provari Mini - Red LED. 2x 18350 AW IMR batteries. Extension Cap with 1x 18490 AW IMR battery. 3x Kanger Protanks (~2.5ohm) (Easiest and leak free), New version AGR Cartomizer Tank with top hole for filling (Awesome!), standard resistance BOGE cartomizers (35mm & 45mm), 2x UDCT locking tanks. 1x BCC Mega (its alright.. adds a slight plastic taste).

Juices (5 -Highest rating)!
Johnsons Creek Smoke Juice:
Tennessee Cured (Red Oak Line) - 5
Domestic - 5
JC Original - 5
Wisconsin Frost - 4
Island - 4
Rainer - 3
French Vanilla - 3

Heathers Heavinly Vapes:
Legend (Formerly Gandalf) - 5+
Shadow (Formerly Gollum) - 4.5
DD Watermelon - 3
Angel Kiss - 3.5

Viking Vapor:
Vanilla - 5+ (Great as a mixer)
Watermelon - 5 (Full Flavor)

Fuzion Vapors:
Gummy Blood - 5++ (Only use in glass tanks or drips)
Unicorn Blood - 5+
Rasta Blood - 3.5

I was a heavy smoker so Im still on 24mg nico for all my juices. Will begin to step down in next several months. But at this level of nico craving fro cigs are GONE..
Liquids.jpg photo 1.jpg photo 2.jpg Tanks-2.jpg

PS - MONEY WELL SPENT. Esp in comparison to how much i was spending on cigs. I have enough to last a long time.

Last edited:

mobile251

May 8, 2013
Mobile, AL
I’m using a Kanger T-3 with an ego-c upgrade battery. I started off with a joyetech ego starter kit. Switching to a clearomizer and a better battery was night and day. The flavors really pop now. Filling the tips on my starter kit was a disaster. I wish I would’ve done more research when I started vaping. I would’ve skipped the starter kit and went straight for the setup I have now. The best way to start out is with two clearomizer tanks, 4 extra heads/wicks, two batteries and two chargers. B&M stores really help because you can try flavors before you buy them.

dirquist

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 2, 2009
Kent, Wa
View attachment 207588
This would be my custom copper vv mod. touch switch with my awesome 36 ml Non Practical CE2 Tank.

Mod made by a friend. Runs off 2 18350 batteries. Tank made by another friend.

This is just one of MANY I own, but it's by far my favorite.

Ill change my name to Scot if you send me your mod ;)

Seriously though, that thing is bad A, if you know what Im saying. Love it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread