PIF 1 Year Supply Giveaway - Tell your story.

Status
Not open for further replies.

linnx

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 18, 2009
Washington USA
www.ecigexpress.com
May 16th, 2011
PIF Event at ecigexpress.com
Pay it Forward event @ ecigexpress.com

We know times are rough out there for many people; it is always nice to get a little boost! ecigexpress.com would like to give a nice package to someone who can really benefit from it.

Who can enter? Anyone, but if you really don't need it, leave the slots open for someone else.

How to enter: Tell us an attention grabbing story of how 1 year of "e-cig stuff" will benefit you. Send your story to pif@ecigexpress.com via email. Do not send an attachment. Stories may be posted on the ecigexpress.com blog for the world to see. Don't worry, we won't post any names. All stories will be signed "Anonymous person."

PIF giveaway includes:

The e-Liquid Portion of the giveaway (30ml size)
24 bottles of e-Liquid (Up to 24mg), Flavored or Unflavored.
Flavored Choices: Blubacco, Premium Tobacco, Menthol Tobacco, Minty Menthol, Menthol iCE, Vanilla Bean.
Unflavored: Up to 24mg x 24 bottles.
In Total there will be 24 30ml bottles.

Hardware Portion
24 atomizers and/or Cartomizers (They will be 510 threading, we will decide colors and specifications)

**As this is a giveaway, NO WARRANTY whatsoever shall be granted.

How will winner be selected? ECX staff will select the winning story.

Winner will be selected on or about May 31st. Story must be received by May 31st, 11:59PM PST.
One entry per person. Prize cannot be combined with any other offers. Coupons cannot be used in conjunction with this offer. Winner will be notified via email. Prize will be shipped via USPS with Signature Confirmation.

Must be 18.
Prize will ONLY be shipped to a USA address. No exceptions. You may pickup the prize in person at our warehouse in Washington.

Official Rules can be found here.

BiancaMontgomery

SQUIRREL!
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 27, 2010
North Carolina
:) I'd just like to say again how wonderful this is of you to do! This offer is truly one of the most generous and touching things I've ever seen here and words fail me as I try to express how moving it is to see you reach out like this to someone in need. I'm just in awe of your thoughtfulness.

hankbizzo5

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 19, 2011
Ct, Eastern
This is huge got to give you lol. For someone this could be the chance to live a healthy normal life the best gift you could ever receive. As much as the economy is killing and could use this there is someone that really needs the win. I hope everyone that can do it on there own even if barely will do like me and and not enter and let someone who really needs this enter. Thanks again

AaronY

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 26, 2011
Santa Monica
I was a two pack a day smoker. I tried to cut down but nothing worked. The gum stung and the patches fell off. Nothing worked till I got my ego kit and wow. Still haven't found the right all day vape yet. But almost it has been 5 months of not smoking an analog. My apartment spells better. I feel better. I am able to swim more then a lap. In fact I just was able to swim 2 hours yesterday :) Still on 510 atties thinking of trying the other varieties of threads with my next order. Vaping works.

BiancaMontgomery

SQUIRREL!
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 27, 2010
North Carolina
The ecigexpress staff selected the recipient of 1 year supply.

The person was notified and the blog entry can be seen here

Blog entry

Thank you.

Even if your story was not selected, there will be more pif events.

I just want to give that guy a hug!

ecigexpress, you are awesome. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread