PIF-Canada FAQ & Chit-Chat - Got questions or suggestions, post them here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oriana871

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 1, 2012
Toronto
Ok sorry I know nothing about PIF. What does this mean exactly?:

8. Once you accept an offer, please put up the next offer as soon as possible. A few minutes delay is ok, longer then 30 minutes to an hour is not.

12. Please do not accept one offer right after another. Give other members a chance to accept something. Do not accept offers back to back. There are lot of us here, so please keep others needs and wishes in mind too.

Last edited:

Dusty_D

Original Guru
Senior Moderator
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 22, 2010
Toronto, Canada
dustysfoodieadventures.blogspot.ca
Ok sorry I know nothing about PIF. What does this mean exactly?:

Q: "8. Once you accept an offer, please put up the next offer as soon as possible. A few minutes delay is ok, longer then 30 minutes to an hour is not."
A: Pick out something from what is already on offer and then reciprocate by offering something else up in exchange, that somebody else can then take.

Q: "12. Please do not accept one offer right after another. Give other members a chance to accept something. Do not accept offers back to back. There are lot of us here, so please keep others needs and wishes in mind too."
A: This is best explained by example, so let me try..
* I offer up 30ml of Geoffs Blend to the PIF.
* You take the offer and offer up 30ml of Bobas Bounty to the PIF in exchange for what you have taken.
* Somebody else takes the Bobas and offers up 30ml of Pluid.
* Don't grab the Pluid as well.. since you just picked up the Geoffs Blend. Give somebody else a shot at the Pluid.

Does that help?!

Dusty_D

Original Guru
Senior Moderator
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 22, 2010
Toronto, Canada
Also I don't quite understand this:

Q: "4. You may offer as many items as you wish but please only accept offers at least 30 days apart."
A: This has to do with the Treasure Chest. IF you have stuff lying around that you may never use again. Load it up in the Treasure Chest.. maybe there is somebody out there that may have need of it.

Oriana871

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 1, 2012
Toronto
Q: "8. Once you accept an offer, please put up the next offer as soon as possible. A few minutes delay is ok, longer then 30 minutes to an hour is not."
A: Pick out something from what is already on offer and then reciprocate by offering something else up in exchange, that somebody else can then take.

Ah so, you must put something up for offer right after you accept an offer?

Q: "12. Please do not accept one offer right after another. Give other members a chance to accept something. Do not accept offers back to back. There are lot of us here, so please keep others needs and wishes in mind too."
A: This is best explained by example, so let me try..
* I offer up 30ml of Geoffs Blend to the PIF.
* You take the offer and offer up 30ml of Bobas Bounty to the PIF in exchange for what you have taken.
* Somebody else takes the Bobas and offers up 30ml of Pluid.
* Don't grab the Pluid as well.. since you just picked up the Geoffs Blend. Give somebody else a shot at the Pluid.

Does that help?!

Yes thank you :)

Oriana871

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 1, 2012
Toronto
Q: "4. You may offer as many items as you wish but please only accept offers at least 30 days apart."
A: This has to do with the Treasure Chest. IF you have stuff lying around that you may never use again. Load it up in the Treasure Chest.. maybe there is somebody out there that may have need of it.

Ok but you can only accept offers for it at least 30 days apart?

Dusty_D

Original Guru
Senior Moderator
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 22, 2010
Toronto, Canada
Ok but you can only accept offers for it at least 30 days apart?

The free stuff, yes. I think you are looking at the PIF as one big section. It's actually 3 separate sections.

1) The PIF where you take and give back.
2) The Swap section where you can swap stuff
3) The Treasure Chest, where it's just free stuff that people no longer need.

Each section has it's own thread.

Dusty_D

Original Guru
Senior Moderator
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 22, 2010
Toronto, Canada

SoUnique

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 24, 2012
Onatrio, Can.
Not cool.. He's doing it outside of here so I don't know if I can step in, but I can definitely ask him about it and we can prevent him from participating on PIF anymore. Call him out on it on there as well if you could..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I did call him out on it.

It really sucks when crap like this goes on, when we're trying to build the PIF Canada section.

Dusty_D

Original Guru
Senior Moderator
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 22, 2010
Toronto, Canada
SoUnique, I did some digging around and also received an explanation from Wolfe regarding this matter. He has decided to get away from vaping, and added your PIF items as a Bonus to an already existing sale, with no change in price. Let me know if you want details on the thread that it was posted in. Could he have PIF'd it back on our PIF? yeah he could have! but, perhaps thought in adding this to his sale items would probably get it moving quicker. Items are his to do with as he pleases. He was not trying to sell them. Whatever the right or wrong of it, he has not broken any rules that pertain to PIF.

I'm sure that this was not what you intended to happen to your PIF items, and for that you have my sincerest apologies.

Keep that chin-up and happy vaping!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread