Status
Not open for further replies.

Opinionated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2015
My Mountain
And now I must tell you that lox has passed away as well. He was diagnosed with a very rare, aggressive cancer. Not a life-style cancer- Pleomorphic liposarcoma. RIP my love.

Oh no...

I'm so sorry to hear this. .. I really am.

God be with his family and yourself in this time of grief..

tiburonfirst

They call me 'Tibs"
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
what dreadful news - so many of the old crew are gone and now lox :(

0e1dad42afe2e5324647d03db2c999ca.gif

daleron

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Apr 16, 2013
    Arkansas, USA
    And now I must tell you that lox has passed away as well. He was diagnosed with a very rare, aggressive cancer. Not a life-style cancer- Pleomorphic liposarcoma. RIP my love.
    Oh Jazz! So sorry to learn of this :cry: (((Hugs))) and loving prayers for you and yours :(

Katya

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Feb 23, 2010
    SoCal

So terribly sorry to hear that, Jazz. :cry: My deepest condolences to the entire PIF Family.

Rest in Peace, Lox.

Last edited:

Uncle

Resting In Peace
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jun 15, 2011
    @beebopnjazz . . .

I was just passing though PIF to see what was happening here and came across your post about Lox (The Little Blue Bunny). I am so sorry to read that Lox has died, I will honestly miss him in more ways then one, especially given how much he tried to help me personally. There are absolutely no words that can truly express "My" sorrow and grief upon reading that your one and only beloved has died . . . :cry:

Please know that I am sending "YOU" and your family "My" Sincerest Heartfelt Condolences . . .

0.jpg

200w.gif

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread