PIF Group Treasure Chest- USA - Please read first post for rules and guidelines

Status
Not open for further replies.

Taptapslide

May 2, 2015
Alabama
Offer #1

Would love love love to have this! Never had a bottom feeder before so that alone would be nice to try. I had been using a pen since I first started vapin about 6 months ago. Bout two weeks ago bought my first "nice" piece so to speak. An mvp 3 pro. It was stolen from me about a week later. This would mean a lot to have something nice to vape on again.

pbxbelmar

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 11, 2014
Buried in books
Offer #1 TAKEN BY Stopfakn!
For anyone using iClear 16 clearomizers:
A trio of 3mg, 15ml Nicoticket favorites - Strawnilla, Betelgeuse and ACB (Absolute Creme Brulee)
~and~
A set of 7 multi colored tips for iClear 16 tanks.
16498_546217312198274_858632257281037926_n.jpg

Offer #2 Taken by kaykay
One iStick 30w battery with ego adapter, One GSAir tank with 4 new coils.

11058650_546217282198277_854121303269226213_n.jpg

The Strawnilla has one dripper of juice missing (for a taste test), the others are decanted from my 60ml bottles.
The iStick is the Ripple Waves model, VERY lightly used (I have several now and they last a LONG time). GSAir tank is great, but a little whistle-y. There is NOT a micro USB charger with this offer but they are easy to come by.

If you're interested in one of these offers please post your last PIF take date and which offer you'd like.

Last edited:

DoctorJ

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Nov 27, 2012
Going subohm and have a bunch of 12mg juice I can't use anymore. I also have some 0mg too!

Standard TC rules PLUS...you need to have been an ECF member for at least 6 months

All of the packages are 30ml bottles and most are missing a ml or two with the exception of one being a 15ml bottle. Package 3 is the 0mg group which are smaller sample bottles never opened.

Package 1 (RY4's)--taken by boardopboy
Derp Sauce - R Y U NO 4? ---15ml
Teleos - Eight Bells
Eureka Juice - Hopscotch
Alloy Blends - Vented

Package 2 (Sweets)--taken by redrebel821
Alloy Blends - Lustor
D Squared - [HASHTAG]#Hashtag[/HASHTAG]
Boosted - Anti-Lag
Rear-Diff by Boosted

Package 3 (0mg samples)--taken by Racehorse
Mt.Baker-- Apple Rings--50/50
Mt.Bake- --Blue Moo--Max VG
Vapor Chef-- Arthur Dent--70VG

Last edited:

redrebel821

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2015
Houston area
Going subohm and have a bunch of 12mg juice I can't use anymore. I also have some 0mg too!

Standard TC rules PLUS...you need to have been an ECF member for at least 6 months

All of the packages are 30ml bottles and most are missing a ml or two with the exception of one being a 15ml bottle. Package 3 is the 0mg group which are smaller sample bottles never opened.

Package 1 (RY4's)
Teleos - Eight Bells
Eureka Juice - Hopscotch
Alloy Blends - Vented

Package 2 (Sweets)
Alloy Blends - Lustor
Boosted - Anti-Lag
Rear-Diff by Boosted

Package 3 (0mg samples)

Hi! I'm dropping nic levels and would love to try pkg #2! I've never taken a TC

boardopboy

MustachioedMechModManiac
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 19, 2012
Castle Grayskull

Package 1 (RY4's)
Teleos - Eight Bells
Eureka Juice - Hopscotch
Alloy Blends - Vented

Package 2 (Sweets)
Alloy Blends - Lustor
Boosted - Anti-Lag
Rear-Diff by Boosted

Package 3 (0mg samples)
If the ry4 batch is still around, I'd love to accept it.

Last take was 18 months ago. I think. Let me check on that, but its been more than a year.

ETA: Last take was July, 2013.

Racehorse

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 12, 2012
USA midwest
Package 3 (0mg samples)

I really need this (now that we can't order online anymore in AR!). I just started vaping 0 mg.
My last take is in my sig line, if not there then it was January 2015. :)

redrebel821

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2015
Houston area
  • Deleted by Vchick
  • Reason: chat

DoctorJ

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Nov 27, 2012
  • Deleted by Vchick

redrebel821

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2015
Houston area
  • Deleted by Vchick

gpjoe

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 30, 2013
Up North
This has been claimed by Brkdnc.

Hi all. I have a black wrinkle FastTech Reo Grand clone that I want to give away. Please understand that the reason I am getting rid of it is that it is most definitely NOT a Reo Grand. The door fits poorly, the button wobbles, and the 510 seems to leak on the inside of the mod. It's not unsafe in any way, just messy and a nuisance to use. I'll stick to my authentic Reos, thank you.

It comes with a spare bottle, but no box. I also seem to have misplaced the allen key used to adjust the 510, but one can be had at any hardware store for a minimal investment. I'm not sure what size it is.

This would be perfect for someone that wants to try squonking before investing in an authentic Reo. Just understand that while this vapes very much the same as a real Reo, it exhibits some serious quality issues not present on the real deal - so please don't think that this is representative of an authentic Reo - it is NOT even close, IMO. The deal breaker for me was the leaking, and I can't be bothered to track down the leak and seal it.

Anyway, after that ringing endorsement, anybody want it?

There is one catch - (no, I won't humiliate anyone by making them publicly admit that they are finacially challenged but...) in your response you must state that you understand that this mod has quality issues and is inferior to a genuine Reo for the reasons stated above, just so I know that you read my entire rant. :)

reo.jpg

Last edited:

Brkdnc

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 7, 2015
Mad City, WI. USA
  • Deleted by Vchick
  • Reason: See rules and respond to op last paragraph

Brkdnc

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 7, 2015
Mad City, WI. USA
  • Deleted by Vchick
  • Reason: Must also respond to op last paragraph

phanner

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 24, 2014
Frederick, MD
  • Deleted by Vchick
  • Reason: changed mind..

Brkdnc

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 7, 2015
Mad City, WI. USA
If still available I would really like to give the Clone a try. Yes I know it's absolute junk, but there is no way I will be able to afford a real REO probably ever and I would love to try a bottom feeder. PS have never taken advantage of this thread before

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread