Status
Not open for further replies.

Poeia

Bird Brain
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 6, 2009
NYC
Mucho gracias! That's an awesome deal I will defiantly keep my eyes on. That's an all the time price?? Crazy good. I am a little afraid of getting dead ones more than even the wait because I've gotten dead trustfires in the past. Really great shipping speed from China though, thanks for the tip!!
I think that is their regular price. You need to get 4 pairs to qualify for the free shipping but the price drops again at a 5th pair so I went for it.

They may have other brands as well -- try searching for 14500 on their site.

Plumes.91

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 30, 2012
United States
anyone know of a cheap place to buy up 2-3 smoktech DCT tanks, or any cheap clear tanks for that matter?
I'm looking at MadVapes, they have them for $8.99 + 10% off right now. Any1 know of any1 with em cheaper? Also hoping to consolidate 350, or 400 mAh eGo batteries (cheap?) in the same order.... And maybe some vivi nova minis? I haven't found 1 site with them all yet. :/

CthulhuSaves

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 21, 2011
Kansas
www.Call-of-Cthulhu.com
Hey folks,

Could use some advice. I'm off nic completely now, so want to mix my own simple juice, just PG and flavorings, so would like recommendations of where to get inexpensive (but not awful) flavorings and PG. I've never bought big bottles of just PG before, so don't know if there's anything I should look for or avoid (looking at the various offerings on Amazon made me think that this might be an issue).

I'm especially interested in finding a decent, non-nutty type RY4 flavoring, as close to the "lost" mix as possible. Anything from bland to dessert would do me fine, I just want to avoid the nutty/piney flavors that have become popular lately.

Appreciate any tips. :)

Vchick

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 18, 2010
NE Ohio
Hey folks,

Could use some advice. I'm off nic completely now, so want to mix my own simple juice, just PG and flavorings, so would like recommendations of where to get inexpensive (but not awful) flavorings and PG. I've never bought big bottles of just PG before, so don't know if there's anything I should look for or avoid (looking at the various offerings on Amazon made me think that this might be an issue).

I'm especially interested in finding a decent, non-nutty type RY4 flavoring, as close to the "lost" mix as possible. Anything from bland to dessert would do me fine, I just want to avoid the nutty/piney flavors that have become popular lately.

Appreciate any tips. :)

I pick up PG by the gallon at Tractor Supply, pretty reasonable if you have one nearby, or try Rob at Good Prophets, he usually runs decent prices, for smaller sizes, I think "tvcfriend" is good for 5% if he's not running a sale .

I'm not a tobacco person but have really been enjoying the flavorings from Mt. Baker Vapor, he has them in 15ml bottles for 2.99 and 10% code "vaporfrombaker". I think he uses FW flavorings but I haven't had a bad one yet. HTH! ;)

CthulhuSaves

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 21, 2011
Kansas
www.Call-of-Cthulhu.com
Thanks for the tips. I went ahead and placed an order with Wizard Labs, since they had several RY4 variants I could sample, and their PG was fairly cheap (500ml for ten bucks ain't too shabby). I'll nose around in future months for different flavor sources, but for now it was convenient (read: cheap) to avoid multiple shipping charges by doing everything at one place. :) Thanks for the suggestions.

MattBott

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2012
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States
  • Deleted by beebopnjazz
  • Reason: Please no vendor comparisons as they can't respond here

Princessdee

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 23, 2009
PA, USA
anyone know of a cheap place to buy up 2-3 smoktech DCT tanks, or any cheap clear tanks for that matter?
I'm looking at MadVapes, they have them for $8.99 + 10% off right now. Any1 know of any1 with em cheaper? Also hoping to consolidate 350, or 400 mAh eGo batteries (cheap?) in the same order.... And maybe some vivi nova minis? I haven't found 1 site with them all yet. :/

Welcome to SmokTek, LLC - The Better Smoking Alternative - Your source for personal vaporizers, e-cig supplies and e-liquids
Has everything you're looking for, but you'll have to do some math to see if it'd be cheaper to order the stuff separately with the extra shipping (or try to find a free shipping coupon for other places)

Good luck!

Plumes.91

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 30, 2012
United States
thanks princessdee, I looked at smoktek and the prices seem really high to me? Idk.
so now I'm in the market for:

A. 1 normal eGo 400 or 650 mAh and 1 eGo twist/spinner 400 mAh.
B. an eGo twist/spinner 400mAh kit
C. an eGo twist/spinner 650 mAh kit

anyone know where to find this stuff kinda cheap?

Last edited by a moderator:

Poeia

Bird Brain
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 6, 2009
NYC

Lilacs212too

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2010
Williamsburg, VA
where can I get....

18650 2000mah protected batts OVERNIGHTED to me for a reasonable price? I saw ONE place with overnight shipping, and they want $50. No. Flipping. Way. PLEASE HELP! I have ONE working battery for my provari.. TWO died within the course of an hour this morning (..., right?) and it's DAYS before the holiday and we're supposed to be leaving to go out of town Sunday night, so need them like.. yesterday.. please, please help!! :facepalm:

Lilacs212too

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2010
Williamsburg, VA
Last edited:

Prism

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wisconsin
and these will work with provari?.. (almost feeling a little better... lol)

(Edited to add)... well.. I'm hoping, this was really the best option I've seen, it's a 18650 high drain, so fingers crossed, order placed, should be here tomorrow.. THANK YOU!!!! :banana:

For use with provari :)

The best 18650 battery (tested, and confirmed) for ProVari personal vaporizer users.

Excellent choice for people who are looking for high drain (high discharge current), or IMR 18650 battery cells (Personal Vaporizer-Electronic Cigarette

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread