PIF: Where can I get....

Status
Not open for further replies.

nosmok

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 31, 2010
MI
CGR18650CH Panasonic 18650 Li-Mn-Li-ion CGR18650CH High Drain 10A Rechargeable IMR Hybrid Battery Cell

I like the Panasonic IMRs. Two batteries = $20. USPS express (from Florida) = $20. So $40 total.

the link takes you to a flat top which don't work in the provari

and these will work with provari?.. (almost feeling a little better... lol)

(Edited to add)... well.. I'm hoping, this was really the best option I've seen, it's a 18650 high drain, so fingers crossed, order placed, should be here tomorrow.. THANK YOU!!!! :banana:

Orbtronic - Panasonic CGR18650CH With Top Button, 2250mAh IMR High Drain 18650 Battery Cell-Made in Japan

has a button top..which work great in a provari

Lilacs212too

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2010
Williamsburg, VA
:blink: :facepalm: :facepalm:

this is NOT good news.. I ordered the first, and got shipping notice of electronic whatever.. have emailed them, can't afford to make another transaction with them.. this is so not good..

Lox.. the one battery is the one I purchased with it, I took it off the charger last night, and had it on my nightstand. Battery flashed this morning, so I changed to battery that was on nightstand. It didn't work.. put it back on charger (thought I was confused and put blinking battery back in maybe..) and the charger throws up a green light. Still doesn't work in Provari. So.. decided to try this 18650 2200mah battery I bought a few weeks ago and haven't used because I don't have the spacer thing.. but Chelle said it would be ok to use if I don't screw all the way in.. so I didn't, left a good space there.. doesn't work.. so I am down to one.. hope that all made sense...

MzGlow

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 26, 2012
Puerto Rico
Sorry if in out of line for asking. But I did open a thread on the noob forum. I've been looking for a low priced starter kit and the only one I did find when I went to buy was sold out already. Anyone can help with that? If not thats ok and delete this. I'm still kind of lost finding stuff in the forum. Thanx

thehangdude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 17, 2011
Terre Haute, IN

MzGlow

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 26, 2012
Puerto Rico

The one I was going to buy was actually the little joey that for $10 I would get all except the juice and charger but the charger's only $5 if I'm not mistaken. I was going to get 2 sets for the price of the average Joe but now they're all sold out. If there was an offer like that out there I would much appreciate it.

And thanx for mentioning the average.. :)

Snus

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 16, 2012
Massachusetts
Sorry, these seem to be sold out already! There is a notify me button though, don't know if they will do this deal again, though!

This is a really good deal! Even comes with juice!

1 - 1100mah eGo-c Twist (black)
2 - CE4 V2 longwick Clearomizers
1 - USB eGo Charger
1 - 15ml Bottle choice of Bombvapor eJuice

BombVapor

$28.99

Last edited:

Snus

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 16, 2012
Massachusetts

Itzme1234

ECF Veteran
Sep 27, 2011
Midwest
I'm looking for Vision eGo Spinner 1300mAh Variable Volt Batteries. I've gotten them before on sale around $20 but now I can't find them lower than $25. Anyone know of any deals?

Itzme - I see it at atomicvapors.com for 22.99 - not sure what the shipping is for them if it would save you anything . . . . I don't know of any deals on them right now.

When I check AtomicVapors today they were $23.99 and all were sold out :(
So I'm still on the lookout for any under $25

dolphins35

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 22, 2012
Spanaway, Wa
When I check AtomicVapors today they were $23.99 and all were sold out :(
So I'm still on the lookout for any under $25

Well, I found this one for 24.99, then use thier coupon code " 5off " it comes to 23.74 before shipping.
I buy from them all the time with no problems and pretty fast shipping.
Hope it helps :)
Vision Spinner Variable Voltage Battery

dolphins35

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 22, 2012
Spanaway, Wa

Prism

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran