South Carolina

DancingHeretik

Dancing in the Chaos
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2011
San Antonio, TX
Looking for the best prices on clearomizers. Trying to set up a kit for my mom but funds are low. Any suggestions?

Sent from my HTC VLE_U

Katana Kit at Vape Dojo

The Kit includes one eGo 650mah battery, one CE4 Clearomizer (Long Wick), and a USB charger for $12.99. Perfect beginner kit for newbies to try out.

Vash

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 21, 2012
ethervapes.com
Im thinking of getting a UDT L mod and from what Ive read its best to replace spring on it. I was wanting this one index.jpg which is for the BB/Omega from Altsmoke but they are sold out.Where can a find another copper spring that is this good in quality ? Thanks in advance

Vash

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 21, 2012
ethervapes.com
I order from China and wait the 14 days. Vamo = $27 and Lavatube = $23.

VaporBreak

So far two orders have been 14 days each. The customer service is really great for Chinese vendors (from experience).
Thanks for link.No UDT .I can get one from UK if needed.I also found one in classies hoping I will get PM back :) Thinking the UDT L will look good with a Protank .Never tried UDT or Protank but them seem like a nice match . Looking for cheap 18350 mod and Vamo seems kind off heavy and UDT is smaller in 18350 mode.

Gr8Scott

ECF Veteran
Sep 23, 2012
Ifaitoldzya, Umytszlapmi
I'm looking for a "Stater-AGA/geni-kit" containing 3 grades of SS, 3 grades of silica, 3 grades of Resistance wire, At least on type of ribbon wire?
I did not read the fine print on my RSST, and need a variety before I buy what works best for me.

Okay,here are a few varieties of what I think you are seeking:

Rebuildable Atomizers

and here, great processing time with these guys,

aga t 2 genesis rebuildable atomizer with extra parts

or are you just looking for the internals?

If so here:

Mod Parts

you'll find five different sizes of silica wick (CHEEEP) and a bunch of Kanthal and NiChrome, plus some SS mesh.

And here:

Wick & Wire

More wire and a couple of types of SS mesh.

The absolute most affordable wire of all gauges imaginable can be found on Ebay, though. Temco sells it cheap by the 100' and there's a guy who sells like 30ft sections also. Just do a search for "Nichrome"

Cheers :)

Gr8Scott

ECF Veteran
Sep 23, 2012
Ifaitoldzya, Umytszlapmi
I'm having a brainfart here........:laugh: Does anyone remember who has the glass tanks w/out the endcaps, just uses the clear silicone gromets/gaskets??

please & thanks!

Think I got yer huckleberry here:

Premium Tanks

These are the premium, but they got all kinds of tanks and parts, glass, poly etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread