PIF: Where can I get....

Status
Not open for further replies.

thehangdude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 17, 2011
Terre Haute, IN
can any of you fine folks tell me where i can find the cheapest price for a vamo v2 or v3 and a pro tank.thnx.

$51.42 Vamo-Vivi Voltage Adjustable E-Cigarette Battery Compartment Set - with Nitecore I2 US battery charger/charger cable/2*Panasonic 18650 batteries at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping
Best price with batteries and charger.

VV650 VAMO V2 (body only) eGo APV - VaporBreak
Body only. Make account and price is $27. Takes 14 days to get from China to your door.

Not sure about pro tank.

Prism

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wisconsin

Ciel

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 3, 2013
Dothan, AL, USA
Where can I get 808 cartomizers with COLORS? Cheap is more helpful...but mainly just wanted good colors.

OR if you have any tips about how to organize my flavors...like for instance I have little colored rubber bands...the smallest ones ill slip over a filled carto and then use a bigger one of the same color on the lid of the ejuice that is in it. So when I look in my case I know the blue band on my carto means it's filled with Blueberry! So far this is the only way I can tell what is what...without guessing!

I've also ordered colored rubber mouth caps from SI which was like 25 for $2! BUT I use drip tips...so their pretty useless once I pop on my drip tip and vape...so any cool tips would be helpful! I'm a new vaper and I'm just trying to get organized! :)

beebopnjazz

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2010
PA
WOW Vapor King Blank Cartomizers (Pack of 5) - Empty Electronic Cigarette Cartomizers | Vapor4Life in colors / come in "wow" which is warmer and "cool" which is self-explanatory :)

Where can I get 808 cartomizers with COLORS? Cheap is more helpful...but mainly just wanted good colors.

OR if you have any tips about how to organize my flavors...like for instance I have little colored rubber bands...the smallest ones ill slip over a filled carto and then use a bigger one of the same color on the lid of the ejuice that is in it. So when I look in my case I know the blue band on my carto means it's filled with Blueberry! So far this is the only way I can tell what is what...without guessing!

I've also ordered colored rubber mouth caps from SI which was like 25 for $2! BUT I use drip tips...so their pretty useless once I pop on my drip tip and vape...so any cool tips would be helpful! I'm a new vaper and I'm just trying to get organized! :)

Ciel

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 3, 2013
Dothan, AL, USA

Ciel

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 3, 2013
Dothan, AL, USA
If you're happy with the cartos you've found, then that's the way to go. But, if you don't like them, you can always get the carto-wraps from SI and use whatever carto you want.

You're right about the drip-tips, unless you have lots of batteries to match.
The wraps are a good idea! I might try that! :)

warlike36

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 13, 2010
Seymour,IN.

warlike36

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 13, 2010
Seymour,IN.
Glory Vapes!, No Guts, No Glory, No Vape! Great people and super customer service !!

A complete 650Mah Ego kit including case,charger 2 Ego batts and 2 CE Clearos @ 30 bucks

Quote Originally Posted by msmistie View Post
Im looking for a nice ego kit that comes with a stardust or mini nova. Something simple for my girlfriends grandmother. Where is the best place to buy them for quality and best price?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread