Status
Not open for further replies.

Snus

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 16, 2012
Massachusetts
Can anyone tell me where I can get genuine Joye 510 LR atomizers at a good price?
One vendor had them for $5.75 but sold out.
Thank you in advance!

If you don't mind Boge, these are only $2.00 2ohms.... The 306 are compatible with 510! I have one on the way, I never had a 306 and couldn't resist the price as I was placing an order anyway!

Boge 306 Atomizer LR
Boge 306 Atomizer Low Resistance - Spring Vapor

JerryB

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 13, 2012
Forest Hills, NY
If you don't mind Boge, these are only $2.00 2ohms.... The 306 are compatible with 510! I have one on the way, I never had a 306 and couldn't resist the price as I was placing an order anyway!

Boge 306 Atomizer LR
Boge 306 Atomizer Low Resistance - Spring Vapor

Thank you Snus for the lead! If you remember to, please let me know how they work out for you.

Snus

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 16, 2012
Massachusetts
Thank you Snus for the lead! If you remember to, please let me know how they work out for you.

I tried it and LOVE it! It does come with a cheap orange plastic cover, that looks like the pre-filled carts. I'm going to have to get a drip shield for it, I believe that is what they are called. I think you can put a drip tip on top of that and drip right into the hole. So far, I have been putting a few drops of liquid carefully right onto the bridge (?). Just a tiny bit of power will give you lots of vapor and nic! Definitely worth the price, especially if you are just wanting to see what dripping is all about. Plus, I love their black label B&M (Black and Mild).... :)

Just bought me 2 at litecig for 7.95 each!! whoo-hoo!! THANK YOU LOX!!! your awe..... aweeeeessssssssssss... awesssssssssss -

well, as much as I think your amazing, my computer just wont let me put that word in the same post as your name.... wonder whats up with that?? ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread