Status
Not open for further replies.

Big Juicy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2013
Placentia, CA
Hey gang, great pics and discussion. Great thread Absintheur. Appreciate it. I just wondered if anyone had looked into Smackley Craft. I have one of his pipes and a custom Dublin/Calabash being made right now in a beautiful Walnut Burl. I was fortunate enough to get on his custom list this quarter. He opens it up every couple months. Just wanted to throw him some props since he makes really classy looking pipes and the River Fisher I have had for a month is still hitting great. My current list of makers of pipes I own consist of: Cockney Rebel (AWESOME hobbit pipe converted!!! LOVE IT!), Gepetto SLAP mod, 6 EPM pipes, 2 Mikrosoft (pipes hit very hard), Mycroft conversion and Mythical Fabrications Stone E-pipe. I am trying to get pictures up today just in case anyone wants to see them. Thanks again guys. I've grown fond of hopping on here and learning from all of your knowledge.

I am awaiting my first epipe in the mail from EPM....a cocobolo Gandalf. I have made direct contact with smackley and expect to make it in the next round cue but we shall see. I am going for a pipe of the huntsman for my office pipe. I also have been in contact with Mycroft and want a steampunk.

Yes, I don't even have my first one in hand and already I am 4 pipes down the road. I've got FEVER...and the only cure is MORE E PIPE!

badguy1971

Mar 30, 2011
Prince Albert SK
here are the results of this weekends effort...
fatty1.jpg fatty2.jpg fatty3.jpg

I really need to get some cool stems.

Bigfoot1974

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 14, 2010
Flemingsburg, KY
www.mammothskins.com
Just talked to Sam at Freight Train Mods and got my birthday present ordered. He's making me an Oom Paul design with partial rustication out of redheart wood. Going to be a long three weeks but hopefully worth every second of the wait. Great guy and I wish him the best of luck with his business.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread