Pipes?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ghost147

ECF Veteran
Oct 21, 2009
Waco TX
Yeah I'm new. Been looking into this stuff a couple days Noe reading and looking online. I'll do an ecig if I gotta. I'd rather get a pipe. Just personal preference. I've seen I think 3 pipes talked about. I want others opinions on them. Are there more than 3? Can I get no-nicotine juice for them? Can I make my own the way I've read about people mixing with ecigs? Can I get more than just tobacco flavors for them? Where should I look for them? Best prices? What should I get with whichever one? Off a starter kit but what extras? Let me know! Thanks!

Brachinus

ECF Veteran
Sep 28, 2009
Jersey Shore
An e-pipe is just an e-cig with a different look. Most use larger atomizers (penstyle for the Mini Pipe, a built-in larger one for the 601), but juice, flavors, etc. are all the same as with e-cigs. The big advantage (besides the look) is that they use batteries that cost less and last longer (though you can't just go into Radio Shack and buy one).

You just missed a closeout sale where someone was selling a Mini Pipe starter kit for $40, but you can still get it or the 601 for well under $100 (unfortunately I've forgotten where).

rannie

ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2009
You ought to check out the new manual mini pipe from Eastmall.
I have all the pipes from the 601 to the manual mini pipe. If you must go piping... I suggest the mini pipes over the 601. Just too many inconsistencies. The 601 are great if you happen to get a good one. If not...you might regret it. Its a hit and miss. I owned 3 ... 2 of which are replacements.

The mini pipes have been good to me. Its just a matter of finding a good atty for it. The reg 801 attys fro Eastmall are good as well as the ones from Best ecig. The stock attys the mini pipes came with are no good. With the 801 attys...you will have to file it down a tad to allow connection.

leakages are always bound to happen in the beginning. It should not be that big of a problem.

So far...The manual mini pipe keeps me piping. Its good to have and they do the job!

Rannie

Ghost147

ECF Veteran
Oct 21, 2009
Waco TX
Ok i've watched reviews and stuff for the 601. the starter kit is in a good pricerange now that i see where to get it. yes i was seriouse about finding the starter kit for $200. don't remember the website now. now that i've gotten a small bit more knowledgable, i've got a question or two. is it hard to drip or is it even worth doing on the 601? i saw some mod i think for it but it kinda lost me. i read that the battery lasts a bit longer. can you get them as manuals or only automatic? im actually kind of excited now that i've been playing with this 4081 i got to toy with and actually do want the pipe. any info not commonly mentioned would be greatly appreciated.

oldtechno

ECF Veteran
Sep 9, 2009
United States of America
Oh yeal...sooner or later I'll go after one of those mini-pipes...but I have another idea in mind.

I've got several 901 with the automatic battery...and three 'real' pipes I no longer use. I was just thinking a few minutes ago--why not pull the stem off and bore out the stem sticking out from the bowl--then shove a 901 in there?

It would be the same thing wouldn't it--the cartridge would be slightly different...but I think it's a winner--I'll give it a try.

Anybody have any experience with the KR e-pipe? It appears to be a cartomizer unit.

Hi Scott,

I think the KR mini pipe uses an 801 atty and cartridge. I could be wrong, but the one on health cabin is set up this way at least.
By the way, I've been drooling over your micro juice box cartridge since it came out. Nice work. I'm using mainly cartomizers now, but would switch to something like your mod if someone ever manufactured it. LOL I've spent too much time messing with E-cigs since Feb to justify building your mod. So, I'll stick to my cartos.

Zapp and Roger

ECF Veteran
Jul 28, 2010
Dayton, Ohio
www.myspace.com
Hi Scott,

I think the KR mini pipe uses an 801 atty and cartridge. I could be wrong, but the one on health cabin is set up this way at least.
By the way, I've been drooling over your micro juice box cartridge since it came out. Nice work. I'm using mainly cartomizers now, but would switch to something like your mod if someone ever manufactured it. LOL I've spent too much time messing with E-cigs since Feb to justify building your mod. So, I'll stick to my cartos.

Holy necro'd thread Batman! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread