Pistachio ice cream?

Status
Not open for further replies.

raltenbach

ECF Veteran
May 11, 2009
West Allis, WI USA
Two pages (this post makes 3) and the closest we get to a description of this juice is that it has a flavor that is undefined?! Bumping this in the hopes that someone who has this juice AND a halfway decent vocabulary can shed some light on its flavor.

Unless the previous reviewer was having one of those "should've sent a poet" moments, in which case this would be a blind buy. :)

Last edited:

lasttango

What would Freud say?
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 10, 2010
Wilmington, DE / Ithaca, NY
www.last.fm
To be honest, it's the only TV flavor that I really didn't care for. I sold/traded it in the EFC classifieds... I got 24mg at 20%

Pistachio ice cream... It didn't go down smooth... it was potent and sharp...
The nut flavor seemed very concentrated and dominant and the cream base didn't seem to mellow it much for me. It tasted less like pistachio ice cream to me and more like a pistachio liquor.

Reviews are helpful, but taste buds are so subjective...

I have 7 TV flavors now... A.C. Tobacco, Pina C, tastyfinger, caramel popcorn, butter rum and cherry. (Caramel Popcorn is my favorite!!! so smooth and rich and delicious)

My next order will be for watermelon, caramel popcorn and a coffee one...

In my opinion, TV is the absolute best when it comes to flavor... so I hate to give anything a less than brilliant review... I think that I might order the pistachio ice cream again and ask Geoff to go heavier on the cream base... because I could taste the essence of something delicious...

Last edited:

raltenbach

ECF Veteran
May 11, 2009
West Allis, WI USA
I noticed that in the world of flavors, Pistachio seems to come in two varieties. There's the flavor of the plain nut, and the Pistachio flavoring (much like the 2 types of Watermelon flavors). Pistachio Ice Cream usually has the latter, more artificial flavor, which I would love to vape.

Plus I'd like to add, I meant no offense with my last post, I just hoped to get a solid description, beyond it having a "as yet undescribed flavor". Just saying, maybe someone would like to, I don't know, describe it?:confused:

tiempo

ECF Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
WISCONSIN
To me, it is the artificial pistachio flavor, which I also happen to prefer. The vape at 24 mg is sharp, as aforementioned. I like it a bit more when I add some of the TV sweetner to it, although it already has a sweetness to it. If I were going to reorder this flavor, I would ask for a more powerful cream base which may cut back a bit on the "sharpness", though I dont know if the sharpness is coming from the pistachio flavor, or the old nic base that TV was using??? Definitely would prefer it "creamier".

Fataliya

ECF Veteran
Oct 18, 2009
Tampa, FL
Even further OT... I would like to see a review of THAT! :shock:

I've been making those since high school (20 years ago), and I do that all the time for my kids. If you use the cap from a gallon of milk, you can make donut holes.

I've filled them with raspberry jam, topped them with chocolate cake frosting, or toss them in a cinnamon/sugar mix.

Good times with the kids!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread