Planning ahead - a few questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skad

ECF Veteran
Mar 29, 2009
Biloxi, MS
So after reading the forums for a few days, and checking out the various retailers, I ended up buying a 901 starter kit from SmokeyTreats. It comes with 2 batteries and 2 atomizers. I picked up some extra carts and a couple of bottles of liquid.

Assuming I like the way these things work, I'm already planning ahead on what I'll need to replace my old smokes entirely. I think I'll need 2-3 more batteries, an extra charger, a couple of spare atomizers and a USB passthrough. Does this sound reasonable?

A couple of other questions:
1. How do the men here carry around all the things they need to get through a day? Women can obviously put it in their purse, we're a little more limited.

2. Can you buy the juice in bulk? Does someone sell this stuff in large quantities, or is 30ml about as big as it gets?

ritalee76

ECF Veteran
Sounds like you've pretty much got it. I would recommend waiting to buy anything else till you see what you actually need. Its easy to buy every single accessory and find later that you really don't need them like you thought.

As far as how to carry around all of your stuff and maintain your manhood, try this out:
daypackcopy.jpg

Tis a USB travel case available at wal-mart and amazon.com for less than ten bux. I've got two and love them.

Good luck and have fun with it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread