Plastic Insert Things for Glass Bottles?

Status
Not open for further replies.

WattWick

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 16, 2013
Cold Norway
Those are one of lifes' great mysteries. I've seen bottles that come with those sold as "dropper bottles". Problem is, no drops are coming out. Maybe our liquids are too thick. Thinking they might be intended for DIY perfumers who use thinner liquids and want to wet the top and rub off less-than-a-drop. Needles work well once I figured you're not meant to use the center hole. Mainly, I just leave them off. I don't buy glass bottles to have plastics touching my liquids.

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
Does anyone know what those plastic insert things are for glass bottles that some e-liquid vendors use are called.
The ones I'm talking about are designed for use with hypodermic needles I think. I'm looking to get some of these for empty glass bottles I have at home. Thanks ! JD

I think what you are Referring to is called a "Euro Dropper".

Coastal Cowboy

This aggression will not stand, man!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2013
Alabama Gulf Coast
www.ibleedcrimsonred.com
Are those the plastic tip thingies that come installed upside down in some glass bottles?

I bought a few bottles of a WTA liquid last week, and they had these curious dripping tips that you have to remove and replace on the bottle in order to drip the liquid into something. Since those liquids are going into a DIY project that required me to measure out 5 to 7ml of liquid, I pulled and tossed them. Nothing was coming out, and ya can't squeeze a glass bottle!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread