Play the market contest

Status
Not open for further replies.

liblue1

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Has anyone called? I think if no one has called I will, just to ask if all is well, although I don't know if they would tell us...
I don't think so................but he always shows up...........

Slowone2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 12, 2011
Virginia
I just called to check and make sure everything is okay, and was told that POP will be getting online as soon as he can (at least within the next week maybe)

so, he must be okay.. other than that though they didn't say much, so we will just wait to hear from POP!

it is a happy day to know he is at least okay!
Thank you opinionated for doing that. Do you feel proud to be the winner...

Slowone2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 12, 2011
Virginia
Yeah I had a lot going on this week so I was unable to do it... If pop is not back by Monday we will start another game for bragging rights, cause admit it,,, this game is fun even without prizes... I still wish pop would make an appearance.

KatzWh1skers

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 3, 2015
Congratz @Opinionated ! on the last BRAG! :D.....I guess this means no one has stepped up to challenge your Queenness (King) of the Brag Hill rights:rolleyes:
....How 'bout it guys ....:D
This week (unless @P0P s shows up first...)
First Place closest to Dow Jones gets their pick of Warren Buffet's portfolio :D
Second gets dinner with Donald Trump...paid by Donald Trump ..tip by Donald Trump :rolleyes:
Third gets a Solid Gold Bragging Bar installed for safe keeping in the Fort Knox Vault
(I dunno....is there really any gold in the Fort Knox Vault??:blink:)

Reddhott

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2011
cartoon land,usa
animated-gif-happy-new-year_on_balloons.gif

P0P

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2011
C'Ville Virginia
momandpopvaporshop.com
Good afternoon everyone its p0p hahahehe:). This is a difficult post, as i have gone for awhile but it is nice to be back on the forum with you all. I would like to start with thanking everyone for the get well and hope pops ok post's sometimes life can throw a curve ball, but i am doing good and have been busy for awhile as i said the first post is often difficult for me after so much time has gone by, but i do love this place and all of you vapors. I would like to get this thread going again with some nice stuff!to give away (like a Rio Grand)of course other goodies and continue using our imagination to keep a clean FUN! challenging contest!, as we move forward the stock market and the central bankers seem to be getting ant see again so this should not only be fun!! for those that have been participating in this thread before, but fun for those that have not as its a very interesting subject and has very powerful out comes as this can and will effect us all perhaps :( BUT WE CAN STILL HAVE FUN!!!! and watch:pop: so i am happy to say i will be putting together some (i hope!) cool ideas as we move forward so lets spread the word please and get ready for some fun and cheer each other on for the fantastic PRIZES! and smiles :thumb::w00t: looks like Monday if not sooner we shall begin rules will most likely be the same but that's another post folks :sneaky: LOL have a great night and god bless!

P0P

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2011
C'Ville Virginia
momandpopvaporshop.com
Good afternoon everyone its p0p hahahehe:). This is a difficult post, as i have gone for awhile but it is nice to be back on the forum with you all. I would like to start with thanking everyone for the get well and hope pops ok post's sometimes life can throw a curve ball, but i am doing good and have been busy for awhile as i said the first post is often difficult for me after so much time has gone by, but i do love this place and all of you vapors. I would like to get this thread going again with some nice stuff!to give away (like a Rio Grand)of course other goodies and continue using our imagination to keep a clean FUN! challenging contest!, as we move forward the stock market and the central bankers seem to be getting ant see again so this should not only be fun!! for those that have been participating in this thread before, but fun for those that have not as its a very interesting subject and has very powerful out comes as this can and will effect us all perhaps :( BUT WE CAN STILL HAVE FUN!!!! and watch:pop: so i am happy to say i will be putting together some (i hope!) cool ideas as we move forward so lets spread the word please and get ready for some fun and cheer each other on for the fantastic PRIZES! and smiles :thumb::w00t: looks like Monday if not sooner we shall begin rules will most likely be the same but that's another post folks :sneaky: LOL have a great night and god bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread