Please, Buy American!

Status
Not open for further replies.

forcedfuel50

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
For those who live in the USA (and a big thankyou to those who live in other countries who support American industries), please support US families and buy American made products!

The machine shop I contract with to machine Super-T Products (including the T-tip Drip Tip, the Precise Units and the upcoming juice feeder) is a small business located in Minneapolis that employs approximately 11 people. I employ two, so that is 13 American families you are directly supporting when you keep your business here in the USA!

I just think it needs to be repeated, as sometimes i think we forget that many of the products we buy are imported.

And to the many of your who do buy American, Thanks for your Support!

David

Last edited:

dk2

ECF Veteran
Jan 20, 2010
cheers
I'm from Canada and our economy is tied strongly to yours I buy from the US before any other country outside of Canada. I'm really proud of the jobs that the ecig community is producing in the US and hope the US government takes notice in these trying times. I also buy alot of US made juices. It makes me happy to see that this industry is supporting jobs in your area David keep up the great "work" pun intended.

atavanhalen

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 27, 2010
Wolverine Lake, Michigan
I think this new P series will bring a lot of people to buy American. Being from Detroit, I have a lot of friends and family connected to the American auto industry. The problem that the car industry had was that they started making crap and people noticed so they bought foreign to get better quality. I think they realized that this is no way to do business and now they are turning things around and again people are noticing. With the PVs that you have available, there is really no excuse not to support our country. If you keep on making quality products, I and many others will continue to buy American.
Just my opinion.
J
Btw I have only owned American cars even though my Chevy is pretty much a foreign car, Chevy Aveo=Daewoo

KonaNeil

ECF Veteran
Jul 29, 2009
Big Island, Hawaii

atavanhalen

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 27, 2010
Wolverine Lake, Michigan
Glad I can still buy a SuperT. I can no longer buy a Chevy without taking a very long swim: Only GM dealer on Big Island closes - Pacific Business News (Honolulu)

If we don't support American manufacture, it simply won't exist.
Unfortunately it has already almost dwindled down to non existence, at least here in Michigan. I am roughly 20 min outside Detroit in a city named Wixom and I have delivered pizza amongst other things for a living for the past five years or so and you would not believe the amount of empty business complexes. When I first started delivering we had a huge Ford plant and hundreds of little manufacturing businesses that were small suppliers and when the Ford plant closed it was all downhill from there. I will take a delivery to a business and for every one that is occupied there are 2 that are not. Some areas seem like a ghost town. It is just kind of sad because even when you buy American, there are so many parts that are purchased from China or assembled in Mexico. I will stop rambling now I just hope that we can find a way to bring back life. On a positive note though, The Ford plant has been purchased by 3 different alternative energy companies and should open within a few years.

Krys

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2010
CT
Nowadays, almost everyone has around 80 percent of the items in the house made in china :( I am looking around to find something made in USA and hmm... I can't ? Everything because of the stupid people that do not care about their own country! What they care is only money... How to make more money!? Sad but so true... As far as I am concerned, I am ordering only American e-liquid and I also ordered USA mod after having a brief introduction to vaping with 901 e-cig which was a gift. I was thinking about Precise, but for now I picked something different. However, my next mod is going to be Precise ;)

My thoughts about all this situation: People buy Chinese products because they think that those are cheaper. Although, in short term it might be cheaper but in a long run it is destructive for local economy. People loose jobs because a lot of people don't want to buy USA made products that are more expensive, in result they end up "firing" other people which decreases another Americans willingness and ability to buy US products so they end up buying cheaper merchandise made in china again. This results in closing another local manufactures and then other people don't have a choice at all to buy US product because it does not exist anymore. The wheel of death is ready...

Whenever I have a choice, I always pick US made versus Chinese. They already have too much US money :(

English is my second language, thus I apologize for any grammar mistakes.

Last edited:

forcedfuel50

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Buying american products definitely distributes the money to more american workers. When we buy imported products, some of it goes to the US seller if they are US based, but thats about it. When the products are manufactured here, most all of the money stays here in the US and goes out to a lot more families as in my example above.

Last edited:

leroytwohawks

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I always try and buy American!!! Our country has lost too many jobs and industry's overseas in the last few decades and have received sub-par products and what seems to be lead based toys. Is this what we want? NO!!! It's time to bring them back home!

Thanks to Dave, and all the others trying to rebuild our country one industry at a time:toast:

Kevin

grimmer255

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 5, 2009
somewhere out there......
I was thinking that maybe you could create your own Precise Atomizer that is nicely built and kicks out tons of vapor like a LR attie...... I think the maker of the bulli extreme made his own style attie that screws onto the body of his mod.... just an idea. :) I would get one in a heart beat if it lasted way longer than these other atties. :)

thewomenfolk

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 6, 2009
Colorado John 3:16
-----

Many have lost their means of income in the past two years, so to 'buy American' would be much more of a sacrifice for them than for those with jobs. The 'world market' is a reality now, and this kind of competition serves only to bring the whole world better products with better prices.

I don't think Super-T has anything to worry about where it's ecig devices are concerned, and it may well be that its closest competitors are Americans as well. Vive la America!

So far for me, no Mod that I have beats the appearance and performance of my Super-T SIX!

atavanhalen

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 27, 2010
Wolverine Lake, Michigan
-----

Many have lost their means of income in the past two years, so to 'buy American' would be much more of a sacrifice for them than for those with jobs. The 'world market' is a reality now, and this kind of competition serves only to bring the whole world better products with better prices.
I think it has brought inferior products at cheaper prices. The quality control in China is not good to say the least, and in order to be competitive our pay has to go dramatically and people have to do a lot more work for less money. On top of that, where have all of the jobs gone...China. Look at the state of the economy and the unemployment rate. This is my opinion and am not trying to force it on anyone. That is just the way I feel about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread