Please Help, Crazy Bad Dry Mouth, Uwell SE-1, Cleito, Melo 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kody Kuhns

Apr 13, 2017
I need a new tank that runs between 20-50w .3-.8 ohm coil that doesn't spit-back juice. I'm not a cloud chaser, Flavor is still really important to me. Not a fan of my Celito, it has big spit-back issues, and my SE-1 is ok, very minor spit-back. The Melo 3 is decent, but flavor kinda sucks.

The Clieto 0.4ohm coil rated 40-60w, is best at 42-46w I tried it up to 55w.
The Melo 3 0.3ohm coil rated 30-80w, I use at 42-46wI have tried it up to 65W
The Uwell SE-1 stopped leaking, 0.8 ohm at 35w.

Whats your favorite 25-50w Subohm tank???

Maybe?:
Freemax Starre Pure
Herakles Plus or Pro
Arctic V8
Smok Spiral
Joytech Ultimo
Kanger ...
(dont like the TFV8, TFV4 coils, to high wattage)

Kody Kuhns

Apr 13, 2017
Ya, thats good to know about the Atlantis coils ima have to try that.

Thats why I hate the Cleitos .4 coil its rated at 40w-80w.
I love how the Melo .3 coil have a 30w minimum wattage.

Bu the Melo 3 driptip comes out a lil drity after 2 tank fulls. Cleito is way worse. And I know if I'm getting juice in the drip tip, then some is getting in my mouth.

Im buying a new tank either way, and I trust your opinion. I know there is 1 perfect tank out there for me, and the only way I am going to be able to find it is with your help. :)

Whats your Favorite 30-55W Tank??

Eskie

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2016
NY
Those "rated" numbers on coils are pretty meaningless. They're frequently inflated as people like buying with "big numbers". You use the wattage that gives you your individual best vape. That may be within that range, or could be 10W below. It's all about finding your own sweet spot, not what's on the coil.

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA

madstabber

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2013
Concoction Creating Cave
I use my Uwell crown tank with .5 coils in wattage and tc. In wattage I run between 30-50 watts with zero spitback, zero leaking, and great flavor and vapor. I've considered buying the crown 2 and crown 3 but I just can't justify it because the original crown is perfect for me. Also the coils last me a couple months at least.

Reactions: Ladiekali
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread