Please help me pick

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chowderhead1972

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 19, 2013
Clarksburg, Maryland, United States
I have recently worked out my hardware situation (Provari mini 2.5, Zen ZAP (2 each)) completely satisfied on that front. With that said I have also recently begun my quest for juice which brings me to the CC posse. I have tried Rawr, Volcano, MBV, Bluemist, AVE, Halo, and Fuzion and come up with a few winners and a huge pile of losers.

Lets focus on the winners:
#1 Halo tribecca: Great quality awesome taste, my only concern with Halo is the lack of larger bottles for stocking up.
#2 Halo Belgian cocoa: same concerns as #1
#3 AVE gorilla juice: good quality, good+ taste, only concern is viscosity, even w/400 stainless I get dry hits
#4 AVE Christy's Capacino: good juice all around only concern is loving it but getting sick of the taste ;need to rotate.
#5 AVE Bee's Knees: different! While not for everyone I like the contrast this provides. When burnt out on all of the the stuff that taste good I use this for a day and it resets my palette.
#6 Fuzion Purple Pie man: out of all the Fuzion stuff I got this is the only one to make my top 10. The others seem to be way too candy like. I like sweet desert juices but concentrated hard candy is just too much.

i have learned that I prefer high vg but not pure vg (80/20 maybe) and I loathe menthol. I also find myself impressed with nice bottles; ie Halo blue glass, AVE green 100ml bottles.

That is my back story.... Please advise. So far I am enticed by: House Blend, Pumpkin Pie, Voo's Broo. Any others that fall in line?

shatner

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jan 12, 2010
Houston, Tx.
Those are definite 3 you should try. I'd go ahead and just get a 30ml of House. Pretty much everyone regrets getting a 15ml. You can also request a sample of your choice. It'll be in a little 3 (or 5?)ml. If you like tobacco Truly Tobacco is pretty dang good. So is Twisted.

You can also request glass bottles and droppers.

RickMc

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2012
Fontana, CA
I'm not sure we can tell you what you'll like, although based on the Posse's loves you have already had some good advice. The thing about CC juices is that I'll let you don't hate a single one of them. Which one will be your faves is hard to tell. FWIW, Voo's Broo and House are maybe the best juices I've ever tasted. Twisted Tobacco is probably right along side of them. I came here not a big fan of fruit and dessert flavors and oh, boy has that changed. Try the Danish, customized with your fruit flavor of choice. Pie is also amazing. I need to try the Cheesecake, darn it.

FlyingV

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 23, 2010
Verified Witchdoctor - In a Hut
Hi, looks like you are getting some good advice from the posse.

The 120's are in plastic. They come with a child resistant top on them, and we put a yorker top in the package so that you can use it to fill smaller bottles, etc.

Voo's Broo. You simply must try the Broo. :D
Thanks. Are the large bottles available in glass? I think I am almost ready to join the posse...

efirdj

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Sep 16, 2011
Clover, SC
Pumpkin pie, Chocolate chip, House Blend, Truly Tobacco, Voo's Broo, and Cake on the way. Maybe a side of cheesecake if I am lucky. Thanks for the advice. All glass 30ml.
Those are probably the best sellers, therefore, great choices. Once you work your way through those, I would be very surprised if you decide to use any other vendors.

Any of the danishes are also very good. Lower voltages give you a heavier fruit flavor, but if you burn it a little hotter, you get more of the danish. Blueberry and Raspberry danish are my top two of the danishes.......Just in case you thought you may be running out of more flavors to try. :D

Chowderhead1972

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 19, 2013
Those are probably the best sellers, therefore, great choices. Once you work your way through those, I would be very surprised if you decide to use any other vendors.

Any of the danishes are also very good. Lower voltages give you a heavier fruit flavor, but if you burn it a little hotter, you get more of the danish. Blueberry and Raspberry danish are my top two of the danishes.......Just in case you thought you may be running out of more flavors to try. :D

We will see... Halo Belgian Chocolate and Tribecca are hard acts to follow.

Ordered Sunday morning, shipped Monday afternoon; scheduled to arrive Wednesday, looking good so far.

Last edited:

mommyofdoom

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 24, 2013
Orlando, Florida
Don't try the Broo. It's all mine. V's not allowed to ship to anyone else until I get my 10-gallon order. :O

Nah, seriously though, Voo's Broo is absolutely amazing.

Ah-MAZ-ing. I don't know how to describe it, it's one of those flavors that you can't quite place. I used to love AVE's Boba's, but then when I tried House I loved it and thought I'd found a new all-day-vape. Then I tried Voo's Broo. It's like vaper-crack!

Chowderhead1972

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 19, 2013
Tried all six... Pumpkin pie is the clear winner with a second place to Truly Tobacco. Cake and Chocolate Chip are great although they taste exactly the same as one another at this point; I imagine with a bit of steeping the cocoa will come out in the CC. I had a similar experience with house and Voo's although while certainly vape able not very tasty to me at this point, I imagine that will change also. I will continue to source Belgian Chocholate from halo and maybe even Tribecca but in small quantities.

Looking for 7 different all day vapes so far Copper creek has three on my list: Pumpkin pie, Truly tobacco, and Cake or Chocholate chip. Halo gets the nod for Belgian Chocholate and tribecca AVE is 6 of 7 and 7 of seven with Gorilla juice (may ad some pg bannanna for thinning and more taste) and alternates would be CC House blend/Voo's and Fuzion purple pie man (the only Fuzion that I tried that didn't taste like a 8 year olds purse smells.)

Thank you for your help I will be buying 120's when need exists of atleast 3 of the six and I will be trying others from Copper Creek. I would like to find a replacement for Belgian chocolate at CC, any ideas?

stretchpants

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2011
The Prettiest in NeverNear
I'm so glad you found Copper Creek.FV's flavors are so good. She takes great care in development. I vape 8 CC flavors a day. PIE is MY favorite as well followed by CC Cookie,Banananaananana Cake ( I combine Cake and Banananana and it's scrumptious) Truly Tobacco,I added VOO recently to the lineup and I really like it...I also mix Cake,cherry,cc cookie,and vanilla to make a wonderful chocolate covered cherry flavor.If you add more cc Cookie to it you come up with a smokey cherry pipe flavor.Raspberry Danish, and recently Coffee.I vape this after supper.She sends a sample of your choice when you order so that will help you try the ones you think you might like.
Come and join us on the Chit Chat thread.We have a lot of fun...

Tried all six... Pumpkin pie is the clear winner with a second place to Truly Tobacco. Cake and Chocolate Chip are great although they taste exactly the same as one another at this point; I imagine with a bit of steeping the cocoa will come out in the CC. I had a similar experience with house and Voo's although while certainly vape able not very tasty to me at this point, I imagine that will change also. I will continue to source Belgian Chocholate from halo and maybe even Tribecca but in small quantities.

Looking for 7 different all day vapes so far Copper creek has three on my list: Pumpkin pie, Truly tobacco, and Cake or Chocholate chip. Halo gets the nod for Belgian Chocholate and tribecca AVE is 6 of 7 and 7 of seven with Gorilla juice (may ad some pg bannanna for thinning and more taste) and alternates would be CC House blend/Voo's and Fuzion purple pie man (the only Fuzion that I tried that didn't taste like a 8 year olds purse smells.)

Thank you for your help I will be buying 120's when need exists of atleast 3 of the six and I will be trying others from Copper Creek. I would like to find a replacement for Belgian chocolate at CC, any ideas?

Chowderhead1972

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 19, 2013
Update: After a month of steeping Voo's Broo has made a complete 180 went from pif box to front line, edges out Gorilla Juice for third place. Current #1 is CC Pumpkin Pie, #2 Halo Tribecca, #3 CC Voo's Broo, #4 Ave Gorilla Juice, #5 is a tie between AVE Bee's Knees, Halo Belgian Cocoa, CC House blend. The $1000 I have spent in juices so far is finally starting to pay off.

Just placed another CC order today for Pumpkin Pie(120ml), Peach, bannanna, black currant and apple cider all glass(30ml) hoping for a sample of Grog.... Fingers crossed.

Thanks again V!

Chowderhead1972

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 19, 2013
Could someone compare/contrast steeped Voo's Broo, Voodoo, and Twisted Tobacco? I am loving the steeped Voo's, not steeped not so much. I am looking for the next alternate. If I have to wait three weeks to a month for juice it had better be great! Voo's IS! What about the other two that sound similar.

Chowderhead1972

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 19, 2013
Has anyone noticed how dirty Chocolate Chip vapes? House Blend tastes similar but vapes very clean, what's the difference? The reason I ask is I am gearing up for another order and I want to try Danish (plain for starters) but I am worried about the huge black chunks that accumulate on my wick with C Chip. I like C Chip a lot but it changes to caramel chip after about ten vapes, I use genesis atties exclusively. Any one else have issues with the chocolate/Caramel Chip? Did you have the same problems with Danish?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread