The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Please help me price a few things.

Discussion in 'The GG' started by gsa, Feb 9, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. gsa

gsa Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 27, 2009
    Hello GG family. I have been away for awhile and unfortunately I am back to only sell some stuff. I really hate to get rid of this as they are my backups to my daily gear but I am in a tight spot and need some cash. I have a GGTS #606 with brass and a GGTS #3703 SS with fuse kit. I have many assorted spare parts and a couple of the GGTS universal adapters and a Ithaka with 10 spare ceramics. I also have a bunch of ODY parts and ceramics although I lost the ODY so it is not much of a "set". I have a PILA charger and some newer AW batteries, DIY wire welder and hundreds of feet of A-1 wire in assorted gauges and plain nickel and sterling silver wire as well, many, many feet of 3.0 and 3.5 COV wick. I also have some 25 or so ready wires. I am keeping a single GGTS and Ithaka for my daily vape so I am not out completely but I am very out of the loop since I haven't been here in a couple years. I searched the classifieds and prices seem all over the place. I need to try and move this stuff by the weekend so I want to set a relatively competitive price and I am looking for help here to see what the value is of these items plus maybe suggested packages?

Honestly, I am not being lazy, I just have a bunch of stuff going on that is prohibiting me from doing the research on this stuff and it looks like quite a bit has changed in last 2 years, not sure if what I have is outdated but it still all works great and is in good condition. I would really appreciate any help you could give me to get values so I can list these items tomorrow.

2. Stormynights

Stormynights Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 31, 2009
    Bristow, Ok.
    I am also interested in finding out what items are worth. I have the first numbered GG #1. I have serious health issues and am ready to sell but how on earth would I figure out what it is worth?

3. gsa

gsa Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 27, 2009
    Hey Stormy! Sorry your having health issues, I'm also trying to get money together for medical bills. I sold my #606 for $150 and have my #3703 and Ithaka listed for $225. I must have missed something in the last year and a half or so because gg used to hold resale value very well.

4. imeothanasis

imeothanasis Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Feb 13, 2009
    Athens, Hellas
    I am really sorry for your medical issues gs and stormy. I wish you to be healthy again very soon and if thats not exactly possible, I wish you to be as healthy as you can. Be always well :)

5. Stormynights

Stormynights Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 31, 2009
    Bristow, Ok.
  6. LongDraw

LongDraw Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 3, 2012
    Suburbs, IL
    gsa, i have some items up on the classifieds at a really reduced price and still haven't gotten any bites. Not sure what to price them at myself. Good luck.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.