Status
Not open for further replies.

Bunnykiller

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2013
New Orleans La.
normally people who start vaping to get off of the ciggies do a nic level around 24 - 18 ( depending on how much they smoked) and then work their way down to low level nics.... the coughing is most likely due to you reducing your usage of ciggies in the last couple of weeks ( the body needs time to get rid of the crud)...

chain vaping is the process of vaping quite often very often..... almost as much as breathing....

Treeburner1983

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
If you were chain vaping, you'd be taking breaks to not vape and be vaping the rest of the time.

There's been some very good suggestions in this thread already, but for the best experience you might want to combine them - try higher nic with less pg, especially if you're using a dripper. Somewhere around 4-6mg seems a good mid-range for drippers not deep into the sub-ohm.

-Treeburner

HecticEnergy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
TX, USA
I would describe "chain vaping" as when your PV spends more minutes/day in your hand than it does not in your hand.
A 10 minute vape brake is not chain vaping.

More often than not coughing is caused by to high a PG %. I mix my liquids at 50/50 PG/VG, any higher PG % is to harsh for me.

Well, since you aren't technically chaining anything (chain smoking is technically lighting one cigarette off the last), I think you can define chain vaping differently: IE "Chain Vape" in intervals, like anything > 30 min maybe.. I dunno, but I don't think if I vaped strait for 3 hours, then took a 9 hour break (vaping only for 10 minutes every few hours), then vaped another strait 3 hours.. I'd say I chain vaped for that 6 hours (only putting my mod down to type on ECF.. lol).. which doesn't meet your standard for more hours in your mouth than out.

Rat2chat2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 16, 2013
North Carolina
Because the water molecules in vapor are larger they absorb so differently than with a cigarette. I know without a doubt I am vaping more frequently than I ever did while I was smoking but I am not getting more nicotine. Yes it is possible to get to much nicotine, but you will know if you do because of how you feel. You will generally get sick on your stomach and get a very bad headache. I have problems sleeping myself and there are days where I am vaping 20 hours with 24mg nic juice. I just say. . . enjoy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread