Not open for further replies.

DC2

Tootie Puffer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 21, 2009
San Diego
Every Australian I've ever spoken to has been so cool, too. :confused:
That's because their government does such a good job of protecting them from themselves!

You see, they never have any worries, cares, or concerns, because the government takes care of them.
And so that makes them all warm and fuzzy and stress-free all at the same time.
:)

Just think how great our country can be as we continue to head down that same road.

Orph

Apr 3, 2011
Australia
Thanks to everyone who has voted and/or left a comment! So far you have helped us to gain 733 votes for this campaign idea to be acted on, and it has made the "hot list".
We still need more votes to be heard, so please, if you haven't voted, and can spare a minute or so of your time to support us, click this link and help us out! E-Cigarettes getting addicts of the smokes - and Queenslands wants to ban them
Just to re-iterate, one of the states in Australia has begun seizing nicotine imports, stating that it's possession contravenes legislation and attracts an $8000 fine. At the current exchange rate this equals about USD$8528.80!
The rest of Australia looks set to also ban nicotine possession, and we really need to send a clear message to the government to say that this is not acceptable, before they revoke our rights to vape.
The link provided is to the campaign ideas page of a major political lobbyist group in Australia, and if we can get enough votes in favour of it, we hope that they will also support us in our quest.
Thank you!

Vocalek

CASAA Activist
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
I am trying to create an account, but it keeps tellng me that "Postcode number can't be blank". It isn't blank. I entered my US 5-digit zip code, but it doesn't seem to like that. Suggestions, Aussies?

Nevermind. I did some Googling and tracked down a valid code: I used 2124. I think that puts me in New South Wales. Heck, I haven't even been to Old South Wales yet.

I did get to vote. Posted a comment, but all it did was disappear when I clicked Post. I did not get a message telling me that it needs approval before appearing. What's up with that? Will it show up later, or has it gone to the "great bit bucket"?

Update: I logged out and then accessed the page again, and then my comment appeared.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread