please help with my order #V1002959 it charged 24th but still no shippd its now may 8th practically

Status
Not open for further replies.

David Good

May 8, 2020
so my wife ordered herself a vape an juice on the 24th of april. at 5:40am it shipped 10:53pm same day. it got here 3 days later. was very happy with that. so i looked into a vape for myself an some juices. i ordered a vape (Priv N19 vape pen) an about 3 juices. (the hype cotton candy 100 ml, Strawberry jam or something like tht 100 ml, an The hype Strawberry Shortcake 100 ml. i ordered this an was charged at 11:20pm april 24. gaurntee email as well. but as u can see its now may 8th practically an it still has not shipped. now i understand with covid 19 an no week end shipping it might take a bit. but your thing send with those things in mind expect at least up to 5 days. its way past that counting weekends or not. an so i emailed both support links. got my ticket email. an told 72 hours at max till responded to. well they never responded an its way past 72 hours for both those. i would just like to know what going on. or a simple up date at the very least. cuz i domt understand y we had such great shipping an service with hers but mine not so much as of rn... please help. a.s.a.p. order number is #V100295965

• Creative
Reactions: Izan

low_tar_neil

ECF Tea-boy, Vaping.com guy
Admin
ECF Veteran
  • Feb 20, 2008
    www.vaping.com
    so my wife ordered herself a vape an juice on the 24th of april. at 5:40am it shipped 10:53pm same day. it got here 3 days later. was very happy with that. so i looked into a vape for myself an some juices. i ordered a vape (Priv N19 vape pen) an about 3 juices. (the hype cotton candy 100 ml, Strawberry jam or something like tht 100 ml, an The hype Strawberry Shortcake 100 ml. i ordered this an was charged at 11:20pm april 24. gaurntee email as well. but as u can see its now may 8th practically an it still has not shipped. now i understand with covid 19 an no week end shipping it might take a bit. but your thing send with those things in mind expect at least up to 5 days. its way past that counting weekends or not. an so i emailed both support links. got my ticket email. an told 72 hours at max till responded to. well they never responded an its way past 72 hours for both those. i would just like to know what going on. or a simple up date at the very least. cuz i domt understand y we had such great shipping an service with hers but mine not so much as of rn... please help. a.s.a.p. order number is #V100295965
    Hi David, thanks for reaching out, and sorry you had to. I need to speak to someone when the warehouse opens in a few hours to find out what's going on, but rest assured we'll get to the bottom of it and make it up to you.

Reactions: David Good
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread