mz06qath7bol9a1foznl.png

Reactions: 1 person

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 2, 2017
    West Frankfort, IL
    Thank you for all the help, I'll look around for more recipes and get some secondary flavours. I usually get flavours apprentice from perfect vape, if you have better makers to try let me know
    I like Bull City Flavors and Nicotine River. Ecig Express is alright, they usually have what the other two don't.

PJReid

Ultra Member
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jun 2, 2013
    Virginia
    I shop around. Nicotine River's website is the best. It draws you in and makes you want everything and to just stay for a nice long visit. :) Bull City is straightforward and reliable. Ecig Express has the best sales. I love One Stop DIY Shop. They are heavy on the TPA/TFA stock so might not have what you are looking for in other brands. I can't speak for their house blends but there are people who say they cannot live without Succulent Strawberry as a stand-alone or as a mixer with other flavors. There are promo codes for Bull City, Ecig Express, and OSDIY that work every day. Have fun!

Last edited:

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 11, 2010
    between here and there
    I shop around. Nicotine River's website is the best. It draws you in and makes you want everything and to just stay for a nice long visit. :) Bull City is straightforward and reliable. Ecig Express has the best sales. I love One Stop DIY Shop. They are heavy on the TPA/TFA stock so might not have what you are looking for in other brands. I can't speak for their house blends but there are people who say they cannot live withOUT Succulent Strawberry as a stand-alone or as a mixer with other flavors. There are promo codes for Bull City, Ecig Express, and OSDIY that work every day. Have fun!

Fixed that there ^^^^ for ya!!!!

:)

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Oct 21, 2015
    I usually get flavours apprentice from perfect vape, if you have better makers to try let me know

I assume since you said "flavours" that you're from Europe and not the US? Also, you'd like to know other makers to try (ie. flavoring manufacturers/brands, not vendors/websites who sell them in the US)? If those things are correct...

In addition to using TFA flavorings (which many who DIY also use), you might want to try some of the Capella flavorings, too. IMO, 2 that are very good are their Sweet Strawberry and also their Blueberry Jam. Lots of people like their Vanilla Custard and their Marshmallow, too. Many of One Stop DIY Shop's "One Stop Flavors" and "One Stop Blends" are liked by quite a few of us on the ECF. They're manufacturered here in the US, but the most popular ones are also sold in Europe...on Chef's Flavours website and another 1 that I can't think of right away. They're already formulated and/or blended flavorings that are ready to use singly...in your own PG, VG, and nic base. Recommended % to use them at is 5% if you're a high wattage vaper and 10% if you're a low wattage vaper.

I'm sure others will come along, that will have suggestions of some of their favorite flavorings from other manufacturers, too. Most everyone who DIYs has some favorites in more than 1 brand.

Last edited:

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 2, 2017
    West Frankfort, IL
    I like Flavour Art (FA) royal orange and lemon sicily. Flavor West (FW) natural orange and natural blood orange are favorites as well. FA Florida key lime is very good. Just got in some FW grape that i like, kind of a grape soda feel to it for me.

Leopards

ECF Veteran
    Jan 7, 2016
    NE Ohio
    • Deleted by retired1
    • Reason: Do not attempt to evade the filters. The site is filtered for a reason.
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread