PLEASE PLEASE HELP....ENDURA T18 QUESTION

Status
Not open for further replies.

jojobella69

Jan 12, 2018
Hi...I a new member looking desperately for an answer...I have been off cigs since November...the best device is my Endura t18 using nicotine salts for my nicotine needs. I do use another device to causually vape but my Endura is my cig substitute. I have loved it with no problems. However last week or so it occasionally spits juice in my mouth/lips which is absolutely disgusting. I went to my vape store...he claimed it was the coil and replaced it. Not the case...after an hour or so it started again. It is not with every pull,only occasionally. I have cleaned it out, and using the same nic salt I have always used. Is it just broken? Any ideas???? Thank you so much!!! I am desperate...

bombastinator

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
MN USA
Spitting happens when the juice flows through the wick and over saturated the coil. This is also known as flooding. Notch coils for example are notorious for spitting. A bandaid solution is to shake out the excess juice before you take a drag. It’s wasteful of juice though and can cause a mess. It is possible you have a bad o ring that is causing the juice to leak through the coil, or perhaps you merely got two bad coils in a row.

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
Another cause for flooding is taking too hard of a draw. Too hard a draw may pull in more e-liquid into the coil than it can vaporize; the excess e-liquid collects in the air chamber and gets sucked into your mouth.

Many novices vape like they are still smoking. Vaping generally works best if the vapor takes a longer, gentler draw.

Last edited:

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
Thank you everyone for your responses...I have posted another question on a new thread and am eager to hear your responses....so good to have a place to talk to other people who vape...thanks!
Welcome and glad you joined.
Glad to see that you started vaping the right way, simple. Some novices inadvertently choose advanced starter equipment which can lead to confusion. The poor learner is flooded with too many variables and never gets the basics down pat. Just remember, if you decide you want something more, ECF is a good place to get recommendations.
As to posting questions, often time the question has already been asked/posted and can be accessed through the search function in upper right hand corner of this post.

• Useful
Reactions: Letitia

tgs3

ECF Veteran
Aug 3, 2017
Brooklyn, NY
I assume that you are using the t18 tank that came with your mod. I use that tank as well on a couple of mine. I have noticed that I get those wet hits when I fill the tank all the way when I am loading a new batch of liquid. Even though the liquid doesn't go over the top of the chimney, I still get the gurgling and spitting. Pretty sure the issue is flooding the coil with too much liquid. What I do now is only fill about half way and then let it sit 20 minutes or so. I then vape a while on it. After that I can fill the tank to a higher level. That has solved a similar problem that I was having. Hope it helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread