The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Please post your suggestions here

Discussion in 'myPVshop.com' started by Randall Fox, Dec 30, 2009.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. imawitch

imawitch Super Member ECF Veteran

question as to whats on your site?

I've been wanting a usb passthru to use, but i didnt see one for the rn4072 model? or did i miss it some where?

is there pass thru for that model? if so, will ya'll be adding it to the site anytime soon? tia

2. Randall Fox

Randall Fox Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Feb 9, 2009
    Sparks, NV, USA
    The manufaturer is STILL not making passthroughs for the RN-series. For the past 3 months they've been telling us they'll be starting production of passthroughs (and manual batteries) in the 'next week or two' but still no product. We'd prefer to wait and get units whose paint jobs match exactly, but if they don't start soon, we'll be finding a separate source.

If you don't want to wait, any 801 passthrough should work just fine with the 4072.

3. imawitch

imawitch Super Member ECF Veteran

thank u for your quick reply...

next time i place a order i will get the usb pass thru from ya'll

eta, my dh, darling hubby has been telling me to get a pass thru lol

4. kristin

kristin Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Aug 16, 2009
    CASAA - Wisconsin
    Be careful with the blue foam. It seems it's made of polyurethane, which could degrade at even normal atomizer temps & produce toxic vapors. The jury is still out on that one. Best to stick to fillers made of polyester or nylon, IMO. Maybe carry pre-cut pyramid tea bags, since a lot of people can't seem to find them in the store? ;)

I'd love to see more 510 colors - my husband is partial to the metallic blue with the red LED. The stainless/titanium are cool, too. Love the copper look, but haven't bought any yet! :D

Love that you carry the USB car adapters - I highly recommend them to anyone who drives a lot - saves your batteries!!

5. Randall Fox

Randall Fox Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Feb 9, 2009
    Sparks, NV, USA
    The blue foam seems to be a little easier to use than the polyfill, but I'm getting periodic leaks no matter what I do. I'm going to play with it for a while longer and see if I can get it to work right, but I'm also going to check into the 'breakdown' aspects you brought up.

Right now I'm leaning against offering it on the website, but the decision won't be final for at least a week or two.

I'll check into getting bulk quantities of the teabags, since that seems to be a favorite for a lot or people.

We'll also be expanding the 510 lineup by one color pretty soon. Leaning towards the Titanium at this point.

Thanks for the input!

6. kristin

kristin Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Aug 16, 2009
    CASAA - Wisconsin
    Regarding PTB - try this mod: http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/cartridge-mods/52430-ptb-straw-mod-ptb-made-easy.html

It's what I came up with and use and I've tried them all. I haven't tried blue foam, but questions about it being polyurethane and reports of having to get it "just right" or it leaks or doesn't wick have kept me from buying some. Plus, the PTB Made Easy works great - why fix what ain't broke? :D

7. Moonbuddy

Moonbuddy Full Member ECF Veteran

Sep 5, 2009
    Atchison, Kansas USA
    They have the rn4072 on other sites, i'd just rather buy from my one single shop. I will put in my two cents worth though Randall, I don't care if the passthrough is pink,purple&yellow striped! Sure doesn't have to match for me. Just be nice to save on batteries when in front of computer.
    Thanks for the cappucino flavor!
    Marian

8. Moonbuddy

Sep 5, 2009
    Atchison, Kansas USA
    Something else i'd like to see, the cases are nice, but i'd like something that also carried a juice or two, small bottles. I've seen where people have adapted all kinds of things, like CD cases, diabetic supply cases, etc. Also i saw somewhere a really cool, with belt look, leather carry case for two e-cigs. 2 different sizes of course, ran about twelve dollars. Not something i'd buy normally, but would from your store, maybe to bump me over the free shipping rate. Not really important, but handy. Would like to have, can live without!
    Marian

9. ryguyli

ryguyli Full Member ECF Veteran

Dec 6, 2009
    Patchogue, NY
    Just thought up a suggestion. My original Joye510 batteries and atomizers aren't performing quite as well as they did when they were new. I'm sure my abuse of the atomizers during my learning period had quite a bit to do with their demise (much the same that my car's transmission met it's demise when I was learning how to drive a manual:p).

So anyway, my suggestion is for a package deal with 2 batteries and 2 atomizers. Pretty much what I'm looking for is a starter kit without a charger since I already have a charger and PCC (purchased, of course, from myPVshop;)). I know you already have the 5 packs of atomizers and batteries, but I don't have $100 of disposable income at any given time to purchase them. I guess from a business standpoint, it's good for your bottom line for me to purchase 2 attys and batts at a time for $50, and I can't blame you for wanting to make a living. Just let my suggestion simmer for a little while and see how you like it:D

10. Moonbuddy

Sep 5, 2009
    Atchison, Kansas USA
    I like that idea ryguyli just posted, 2 & 2, I can't afford the larger packs either! Marian

11. Acroma

Acroma Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dec 12, 2009
    With the Vapor
    I've had 2 problems so far, the "Quality tested Atomizers" are showing up DOA. Two in a row now. I hope this doesn't become routine.

12. Acroma

Acroma Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dec 12, 2009
    With the Vapor
    Sorry to quote myself and double post, just got in touch with Randall. Thanks for all the help once again you have gone above and beyond!

13. Jerri

Jerri New Member

Jan 23, 2010
    Arizona
    The PV Liquid Double Mint is my favorite, cannot get enough of that flavor also Liberty Peach in fact is very good and tastes just like a peach. Very good flavor.

14. CoffeeCop

CoffeeCop Full Member

Jan 7, 2010
    Arizona
    I love the Liberty Juice. Seems thicker then other juices. Please get Irish Cream Liberty Juice in 36 mgs. :thumbs:

I love Liberty Juice Custom flavor. Finally got the 36mgs.

15. SpottedPony

SpottedPony Senior Member ECF Veteran

Oct 7, 2009
    Rattlesnake territory
    Butterscotch - thats my suggestion.

16. antgod

antgod Full Member

Dec 27, 2009
    Tacoma Wa
    mypvshop.com is GREAT ordered on monday received on wed.

17. SpottedPony

SpottedPony Senior Member ECF Veteran

Oct 7, 2009
    Rattlesnake territory
    OK..here is a rather "picky" suggestion concerning the website......consider making the following change to the six pack selection process: enable it such that one can change any selection (e.g., number 1 and number 3 choice) before pushing a "done selecting all 6" button.

18. LuvMyPV

LuvMyPV Full Member

Dec 22, 2009
    Washington D.C.
    Randall & everyone else at My PV Shop are by far the best vendor I have ever used in my relatively short PV life. He (& ECF) basically taught me how to use a PV. The 4072 & 4075 both provide such "true juice flavor." The Liberty juice in Cherry is definitely my favorite. Love the cream too. Taking 10% off every order with IVAPE10 isn't too shabby either. Can't wait to buy a pass through for my 4072.

19. Cyre

Cyre Senior Member ECF Veteran

Nov 27, 2009
    Cullman, Alabama
    Ya know what I wish someone would offer? A 510 cartridge with a clip molded on it so I could put it in my shirt pocket!! The clip could be just as long as the atomizer, that way it wouldn't get in the way of putting the battery on and the clip would be half an inch or so from the top so your lips wouldn't be on it. Anyone patents this, I want a cut for the idea!! ;)

I've tried looking for pen caps, but none fit right.

20. Eighttrucktires

Eighttrucktires Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 6, 2010
    Missouri
    I wish you carried blank 808 cartimizers. I love Liberty 36 - I'm leaning toward tobacco flavors - and I wish I could order all my goodies from you. 808's seem to be getting more popular all the time and, the carts might help me to get to free shipping.
    thank you