Please say a prayer for Ben's family

Status
Not open for further replies.

jazzguy

ECF Veteran
Jan 20, 2010
Plano Tx
Man, Ben, that's a kick in the gut. I'm so very sorry to hear about your loss. There's not much I can say that hasn't been said, but I do want you to know that you are firmly in my prayers. I'm praying for peace and comfort for you and your family, and as always, if there is ANYTHING I can ever do for you, just say the word, man. You have my number, don't hesitate to use it. Take it easy for a little while, and don't put pressure on yourself. You have loyal customers that will support you if you need to step back a bit. Take some time to remember all the good times and really appreciate things. You are seriously a great guy, and the people here truly care about you, me included.

dreamchildwest

ECF Veteran
Nov 2, 2009
Ft. Lauderdale, FL
Ben, I am so sorry you lost your dad. Hopefully you will take comfort in the certainty that he doesn't hurt anymore.

I know that you must have given him many, many reasons to smile. You have been a good son. Now you take new steps each day in celebration and honor of your father's life. You will not walk alone.

God bless you and yours...Suzanne

miss MiA

ECF Veteran
Nov 12, 2009
Chicago, IL
Aw Ben, I haven't been on the forum much in awhile but our dear Katya wrote with the news (thank you Katya). I'm so sorry, my heartfelt condolences and best wishes to you and your family during this most painful of life events. I do hope it was possible to keep your father reasonably comfortable, and that in recent months you were able to share some times of good spirits and peace... that amongst your memories of this bittersweet period will be warm ones which you can treasure and draw strength from in the future. The work you've chosen pays a wonderful tribute to your father and countless others who do or might otherwise share his plight; I'm sure he was proud of that and I hope it will long be a source of meaning and purpose in your life. Wishing you all comfort and healing.

Grammie

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 18, 2009
Virginia, Well Steeped
Oh Ben, so sorry to hear of this. Please know your V9 family here on ECF are with you every step of the way.

One second of time, one minute of time, one hour of time, one day at a time, one week at a time, one month at a time and one year at a time, all will help you heal from your loss. I speak from experience, I too lost my dad from Lung Cancer several years ago.

Katya, thank you for letting me know. I greatly appreciate it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread