The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Please Suggest a New Tank

Discussion in 'Tanks, clearomizers and drop-in coils' started by NatureBoy, Jun 23, 2018.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. NatureBoy

NatureBoy Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

I've been using a SMOK tank for a while now. I cant remember what it's called, but they discontinued it shortly after it hit the market. Probably because it's so finicky to use.

I really want something similar to it, such as 22mm, short as possible (2ml or so), affordable replaceable coils, and designed for MTL, but doesnt flood when you replace coils (like this one does).

If there are colored glass replacements available, that would be a great bonus since I've been using a smoked color which looks really good in my set up.

Anyway, I'm not looking to spend more than $20-25 hopefully.

So.... is there anything like this available in 2018?

2. madstabber

madstabber Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

1. Aspire NAUTILUS 2 MTL TANK
    Is right up your alley. I believe @stols001 uses or used to use this tank. Maybe she will be willing to share her thoughts with you.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Jingles

Jingles Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Jul 18, 2011
    Ohio
    The Innokin Zenith is coming out with a 22 mm tank real soon. I have the current 24 mm version. The coils are super easy to change. It's designed not to flood when changing coils and it's easy to fill. That said, I still like my Nautilus 2 for it's consistent, flavorful vape.

• Like Like x 2
  4. Jebbn

Jebbn Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Apr 2, 2018
    Australia
    I prefer my ijoy Elf over the Naut2's I have. I use the Naut2 coils in the Elf. The Elf tastes and vapes the same as the naut2 but less fiddly. Both 2ml.
    Innokin Zenith is just an easy to use good all day vape with coils that seem to last 6weeks plus.
    If the Elf was 4ml it would probably be my favourite but the Zenith has been my main vape for about 11weeks ever since I got it simply because of the capacity, ease of filling, changing coils and coil longevity.
    There is no way of changing the glass on the zenith.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  5. jpasint

jpasint Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

6. r77r7r

r77r7r ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Feb 15, 2011
    Pa,LandOfTaxes
    I've been enjoying the Joye Exceed tanks of late. There is the regular and the Air version.

• Like Like x 2
  7. stols001

stols001 Mistress of the Dark Nicotinic Arts Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    May 30, 2017
    Tucson, AZ
    The N2 is okay, they were my quitting tank. Fair disclosure, I like the COILS, but I think there are better tanks to use them in, the Ijoy Elf is one of them. It's like an N2 without ALL the problems, easy topfill true 2.0 capacity and metal casing but not as much as the N2 (I kind of think the N2 metal dome is a heat sink and causes it to overheat more quickly. I have a couple Kabukis (3 ml, bottom fill though but best flavor tank by a country mile). I'm not sure I's suggest them to a newcomer unless you have Very Deep Pockets.

The N2 does the job though, although it is a finicky fill, really only has a 1.7 capacity if you fill to the fill line (and you should) or it will leak.

I can't really say much bad about the N2 honestly, either though. I do think the Elf is a better design and maybe a hair more flavorful.

Anna

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  8. NatureBoy

NatureBoy Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Thanks for the replies, much appreciated.

I dropped into my local vape store to see what they had. They had both the Zenith and the Nautilus 2. I ended up getting the N2 because it was $10 less.

It's a lot less fiddly than the one its replacing, so I don't mind the design. It's a little taller than I'd like, but its round shape makes up for that.

So far its producing MUCH more flavor than my old one. I cant believe I was missing out so much. It's also a great MTL tank.

Im curious about the Freemax Fireluke Mesh. I love the purple color.

Anyway, thanks for the recommendations. I'm finally enjoying vaping again.

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.