Status
Not open for further replies.

Ariel_MX

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 15, 2010
Guadalajara, México
There is an 2012 awards poll of a spanish reviewer, Imeo (GG) and COV are nominated for some of the categories, page is in spanish, but it is pretty forward the poll options.

Of course, for me there is no doubt GG and COV are the winners of the categories for which they are nominated.

(I'm not associated in any way to the maker of this poll)

Premios Monos de Oro 2012 | el mono vapeador

Last edited:

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Thanks for voting guys. Its nessesary to do this because I have seing votes like this and GG doesnt come first because people just dont vote. A vote that was running 1 year ago put UFS in 5th position and the first position took map tank. It was a little funny seing those results
Of course a serious reason for those results is that not a lot of people have UFS and thats my mistake of course

Ariel_MX

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 15, 2010
Guadalajara, México
Imeo, you have won 2 of 3 nominations, I do not agree with the "Best Rebuildable Atomizer of 2012" results, but 2 of 3 is good.

C O N G R A T U L A T I O N S ! ! !

* Best modder of the year (2012) Minute 6:10
* Best mechanical device (2012) GGTS Minute 13:00

- Best rebuildable atomizer of the year (2012), nomiated: Penelope, G-Bell, kayfun V3.1 - Minute: 11:50 (won Kayfun V3.1), I do not know why Odysseus as not nominated, but in my peronal opinion it definitely crushes to Kayfun in all aspects.

Video is in spanish.

Also COV won as "The best international store". Minute 1:50

Last edited:

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Thank you very much guys. Now you see what GG people vape first of all the others!

As for Kayfun, its an Ody copy and very simple one comparing to Ody. We all know that, but the results are like this because my Ody quantities were not big so only a few people had Ody in their hands. GGTS on the other hand is made in much larger quantities.

In another vote, UFS came in fifth position for the same reason. UFS is an incredible machine and its fifth position reflects the quantity it was made. Imagine that I made less than half UFS than Odysseus.

Anyway, thanks a lot for voting guys. It was a good result. Not the best of course but not bad at all.:)

Aal_

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 5, 2012
Toronto
Imeo, no need for a competition to know who is the best! your products have Best Construction, Best Quality, Best vape, Best conductivity, Best Consistency, Best Design, Best looks, Best Support, Best Warranty, Best Suppliers, Best Features, Best longevity ...

It's ok to leave some awards to others from time to time :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread