Pls help me calculate the nic value of my recipe

Status
Not open for further replies.

MisKate

ECF Veteran
May 20, 2009
Illinois, USA
After a week of experimenting, I've found my perfect "menthol light" mix. Well, it probably isn't "light" but it gives me a good hit and a lot of vapor, plus a taste that I love. I have the Hack-o-matic sheets, but since I am mixing two different strengths of e-liquid, I don't know how to figure my resulting nic value. Here is the formula:

For 10 ML:
2.5 ml Menthol 11 mg (from electronic-ash)
6.5 ml Marlbro 36 mg (from electronic-ash)
1.0 ml VG

Thanks for any help!

rsngfrce

ECF Veteran
This is a modification of the Hack-O-Matic spreadsheet that I made for my own use, but some may find it useful. It is an OpenOffice document. I removed the rows for WATER and ALCOHOL because I never use them but I added a row for a second e-liquid so mixing two different strengths can be calculated...

Attachments

• E-liquid calculator.zip
    13.6 KB · Views: 18

MisKate

ECF Veteran
May 20, 2009
Illinois, USA
This is a modification of the Hack-O-Matic spreadsheet that I made for my own use, but some may find it useful. It is an OpenOffice document. I removed the rows for WATER and ALCOHOL because I never use them but I added a row for a second e-liquid so mixing two different strengths can be calculated...

I'd like to use that sheet that you created, but my computer doesn't open it. :mad: I do have Excel on my computer, do you have it in that version? If not, don't worry about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread