• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Pluid available @ 310 vapers

Status
Not open for further replies.

OCDP

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 26, 2011
Calgary, AB
Wish I hadn't seen this thread. :facepalm:

Just ordered 100mls of Radiator Pluid. :facepalm:

I should be a verified member any day now and will be looking to sell at least half of the bottle (locally) If you live in Calgary get at me! I also chose the $31 shipping so I am hoping to have it this week.

Damn you incredibly hard-to-find-unicorn ejuice!!! Merry Christmas to me.

OCDP

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 26, 2011
Calgary, AB
$31 for shipping?! :ohmy:

Must be really desperate to get your juice.

I was just thinking - are the odds better for juices crossing the border with the holiday rush and all?

I just spent nearly three weeks waiting for an order from Pink Spot. Didn't feel like enduring that again. I'm also selling half the bottle (which won't be an issue) to help offset the costs.

Jables

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2012
Alberta, Canada
I have to say this worries me a little bit.

"Reduced Flavor
We like this liquid calmed down a bit, so we are offering it at 10mg nicotine strength and half the flavoring -- trust us, it's still strong and delicious as ever!"

From reviews I watched the half cut is more than enough lol.

gmypc

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 16, 2012
GTA, ON
i've blown my vaping budget for Dec :unsure:
Tell me about it, worst part is now there is something I want to buy :(

Budget smudget! I'll show you 'blown' when I get by bills in Jan :)

Really have to exercise some self control here but it's always 'one more thing'. Smoking addiction turned to spending addiction :)

I asked a friend today to get the 100ml and split it. Seeing that it is now sold out, I wouldn't be sad if we missed out.

chagrin

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 29, 2012
Toronto, Canada

"Reduced Flavor
We like this liquid calmed down a bit, so we are offering it at 10mg nicotine strength and half the flavoring -- trust us, it's still strong and delicious as ever!"

What worries me about pluid is people saying it melts plastic drip tips, that should be mostly vapour in there. :p

Budget smudget! I'll show you 'blown' when I get by bills in Jan :)

Really have to exercise some self control here but it's always 'one more thing'. Smoking addiction turned to spending addiction :)

I asked a friend today to get the 100ml and split it. Seeing that it is now sold out, I wouldn't be sad if we missed out.

Hah, I wonder if the personality type of former smokers is conducive to producing the shopaholics most of us have become. :p

bk78

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2012
It doesn't melt anything. I've been vaping it in my carto tank for over a month with no problems. I took a puff through a Kleenex and it was wet but wasn't green so your not inhaling the green coloring. I've had no problems with it.

It will etch a clearomizer just as citrus or cinnamon juices would. The plastic is probably just cheaper material.

tygertyger

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 16, 2012
Fraser Valley, BC, Canada
Hah, I wonder if the personality type of former smokers is conducive to producing the shopaholics most of us have become. :p

I think it's that for some of us, vaping becomes as much or more of a hobby than a habit. Cigarettes don't really have the hobby potential. You might get a cool holder or tin, collect some neat lighters.... but nothing like this.

therealcmac

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 6, 2011
Vancouver Island, BC Canada
www.youtube.com

"Reduced Flavor

I wouldn't worry about it, the 10mg is PLENTY flavorful! The 20 would probably put me in the hospital (from licorice OD)

Jables

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2012
Alberta, Canada
It doesn't melt anything. I've been vaping it in my carto tank for over a month with no problems. I took a puff through a Kleenex and it was wet but wasn't green so your not inhaling the green coloring. I've had no problems with it.

It will etch a clearomizer just as citrus or cinnamon juices would. The plastic is probably just cheaper material.

It melts the .... out of the caps on Lava tanks haha, I saw a picture of one and it looked terrible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread