Status
Not open for further replies.

luceblueboy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 7, 2010
Ohio
Mad Murdock's Radiator Pluid. I know, you've read tons of reviews on this. Murdock created this awhile back and from word to mouth the fame started to spread. He finally got vendor status on here. Even then the supply was extremely limited. He's occasionally sold more and now he's also distributing to two vendors, 310 Vapers and Vapow. Usually most people don't find out about this until too late. This is because those on Murdock's supplier thread buy around 100ml when the distributers offer preorder (I'm not exaggerating about the 100ml). I was lucky enough to get on the latest supply Murdock offered due to an army friend of his needing money to move his family because he was sent to a new base. All the proceeds went directly to his friend. With the chance to get Pluid plus help someone out, I was more than willing to pay a little bit more.

I am dripping this on a Smartvapes 510 3.0 bridgeless atomizer on my epipe.

Now onto the review. I barely have any eliquids that are not naturally extracted tobaccos. So many vendors offer the same flavors from the same flavoring companies. I'm really not interested in those. I want eliquids that amaze me rather than amuse me. I did buy a bottle of Pluid at 20mg and a bottle of cutter, which is 0mg. I mixed them together as I'm a low nicotine vaper. Let's get on to the flavor. The dominant flavor is absinthe, a black licorice kind of flavor. Also mixed in is a slight citrus flavor that compliments. Finally I sense a tiny spearmint flavor that adds that freshness to your mouth. After exhale the flavor is so strong that it makes my tastebuds tingle. It is an extremely strong flavor but is not perfumey whatsoever. Another side effect is that it makes your mouth water. Usually my mouth drys out while vaping. With Pluid it just gets more moist.

As for throat hit, even at 10mg this thing hits like a freight train. This is seriously strong. As for vapor production, it's also immense.

Final thoughts, this is a spectacular vape. There's nothing else out there even close to the flavor. I've read other users say that even though they hate the taste of absinthe/black licorice in real life, they love Pluid. Since I've been vaping natural extracted tobaccos no other type of eliquid has ever cracked my top ten. Pluid is definitely in my top three.

Last edited:

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
Makes yer mouth water? How cool is that?

I saw this cool ice-pop green-colored juice in a fancy tank on a fancy mod in pic on the "show us your mods" thread and said to myself, "Self, find out what that stuff is. It's freaking cool looking."

So I inquired on that thread what the juice was, and someone said it was Mad Murdock's Radiator Pluid. What? :blink:

What a name for an e-juice flavor. :unsure: That, after all the rumors that the ill-informed, anti-vapor people spread that one of the ingredients that is in all of our juice is in fact radiator fluid.

So I have to go on You Tube to see what I can find on this juice. There must be 4-5 reviews. I only needed to hear a couple of them, all pretty much confirming that this is one unique, great tasting juice.

Both reviewers brought up the mouth watering effect. Someone in the comment section said, "The 'mouth watering' effect is a pretty simple 'trick' in juicing. It's a 'flavor' from TPA called: Koolada. Grab a bottle of it and add a few drops to any juice and it will provide the same effect."

Anyway, I need to try this juice, if for no other reason is I need some green juice in my tank.
View attachment 135204

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread