Status
Not open for further replies.

oplholik

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2011
San Bernardino area, So. Cal.
Yeah, I went to their web site, and spare parts are on sale also, so apparently clearing that all out also. I don't like that. That could leave a lot of Poldi users with paper weights after a while. Maybe they are going out of business all together. They would have to practically give em away now, before I would even think about getting one.

Vaslovik

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Jul 5, 2013
i better stock up as well :) i hope they don't discontinue making these devices, i have a few more to purchase :)

Well what Miriam WTH told me was, "Unfortunately the Poldiac Classic is coming to an end after 3 years. We have some left but not all versions." So maybe it's just the Classic that's going away, and the Sleek will still be available. Looks like I got the last Uma Classic they will ever make.

Oh dear! They are already out of the Peek Ketron plastic parts for the Poldiac... bummer in the summer! I'm grabbing all the parts I can get while I can.

Last edited:

Vaslovik

ECF Veteran
Jul 5, 2013
I've written Miriam about parts. I got all I could while the getting was good, but I'm especially concerned about the Peek parts, and whether they will ever be available again. If they continue making the Sleek it's likely they will, but if they are going to discontinue the Poldiac altogether it's certainly the end of the road.

Thrasher

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 28, 2012
Madeira beach, Fla
Give some thought to the state of greece, banks shut down, little food or money, atm's empty, Everything collapsing economically.

Kind of hard to keep stock rolling when you cant even pay the power bills or eat. Im sure they have bigger worries then making more buttons right now.

Vaslovik

ECF Veteran
Jul 5, 2013
Give some thought to the state of greece, banks shut down, little food or money, atm's empty, Everything collapsing economically.

Kind of hard to keep stock rolling when you cant even pay the power bills or eat. Im sure they have bigger worries then making more buttons right now.

I've given a good deal of thought to that, and it's one reason I bought three mods from Greece. My second Poldiac should be shipping tomorrow, along with a raft of spare parts. I have warm feelings for the gang at MMV. They are good people producing an outstanding product under the circumstances of the Greek economy these days, and I feel they deserve our hearty support for that. It can't be easy for them, but they make the best mech I've ever used and I have their DID genny on the way as well. I might not stop at two Poldiacs.

Portertown

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 20, 2013
Greenville, NC, USA
I
I've given a good deal of thought to that, and it's one reason I bought three mods from Greece. My second Poldiac should be shipping tomorrow, along with a raft of spare parts. I have warm feelings for the gang at MMV. They are good people producing an outstanding product under the circumstances of the Greek economy these days, and I feel they deserve our hearty support for that. It can't be easy for them, but they make the best mech I've ever used and I have their DID genny on the way as well. I might not stop at two Poldiacs.

I feel the same way about Jim and the crew at MMV. They have made some of the best vaping gear ever made and have given great customer service to us.
I have two Poldiacs, one Nanos and two OverOne rdas. I also have plenty of spare parts for each of these items and extra sets of pants and shirts for the Poldiacs in different finishes so I can have all available combinations.

Reactions: Vaslovik

jhhollier

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 3, 2014
Ah, you have the Nanos! Please do tell me how you like it! I'm seriously considering that for my next mech having been solidly impressed with their work.
Yeah, I'd like to know as well. I'm torn between a Poldiac and a Nanos at the moment. I like the idea of the side switch and not having to worry about setting my mod down but I like using a bottom switch lol. Both the Poldiac and Nanos are absolutely stunning looks-wise so either way I win.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread