The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Pomegranate ejuice Hunger of Persephone from Virgin Vapor

Discussion in 'VG E-Liquid Reviews' started by AaronY, Dec 1, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. AaronY

AaronY Reviewer / Blogger Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 26, 2011
    Santa Monica
    12 mg 100 VG
    Virgin Vapor is having a one day cyber monday sale.
    I wrote about this ejuice in 2x in the past with with 50 50 ratio. You can see it by clicking here. I previously said
    "[FONT=Georgia, serif]This juice is amazing. Imagine the pleasure of eating a Pomegranate with out the mess. The juice is just a hint of sweet with a yummy tartness of berries. A similar nice well balanced tart like [/FONT]Virgin Vapor's Lemonade.[FONT=Georgia, serif] [/FONT]The juice is juicy not dry[FONT=Georgia, serif]. It has a in your face flavor even though I wish it was in extra extra extra strong than just the extra strong :(. I highly recommend it. [/FONT]This juice is going on my favorite ejuices of the moment list[FONT=Georgia, serif]. You can get this juice from the [/FONT]Virgin Vapor new Absolute line here.[FONT=Georgia, serif] I got it at [/FONT]50 PG 50 VG[FONT=Georgia, serif] "[/FONT]
    [​IMG]
    Hunger of Persephone from Virgin Vapor is my favorite Pomegranate ejuice. The same is true for it in 100vg. I like the flavor of it in 3x way more but figured I would review it in 1x because that is what most of the people get that I recomend it to them even though I highly suggest extra extra strong.
    I used four different wattages between 10-50. I used a Galaxy by Surric vapor RBA on a Sigilei on the to review this juice. To find your wattage and my key that I use to rate vapor production click here.

This juice is the best at was the best at 60w. I enjoy really vaping this ejuice at high wattage, it is better than at 30w, 15w, or 10w. At higher wattages the fusion of flavors increases I think the flavor shines. The tartness and the sweetness of Pomegranate is the best here. This ejuice is enjoyable no matter what wattage you vape it at. I highly recommend it. I put this ejuice on my current favorite list.
    To see the other reviews I have done click here.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.