Status
Not open for further replies.

Train2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2013
CA, USA
Yikes on ship to Canada, that's nuts. Shipping in US was $2-something or I would have passed on it...
Don't have high hopes, except hoping I'm surprised and maybe ProVape developed a nifty ring idea - it IS odd that there seem to be air gaps BELOW the bottom of the ring - I don't get it. Will post pix when I get it!

Elantis

~≈Dragonfly≈~
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 31, 2012
Hoosier Cornhusker
OK, so the pic is ugly. ALL their pics are ugly.
Still, I've been saying for a long while that ProVape should make a ring - and they did. So I ordered one...
I hope it's not that ugly...it kinda looks satin, too, which would be weird - it should have the same finish as the CAP, not the same finish as a Satin ProVari. Well - it's $10 shipped, so we'll see!

TankRing-2T.jpg

TankRing-3.jpg

Thanks for posting that Train2...I too ordered X2, but while I was at it I ordered the Satin ProV standard! I have been on the fence about it for a long, long time and put it off!

So soon I will add ProVari #5 to my collection....this will be the only one with a Red LED, but that is what I wanted, plan on topping it with the R91 :D

Train2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2013
CA, USA
In other news...
Ya ever have "one of those days" with new gear?
Just spent like an hour fighting with my new (used) SnP tank. It was in fantastic shape - in fact, I'm doubting if it ever got used, because HOLY COW was it hard to get a carto in. And then out, because that one wasn't primed right and burnt. And then a new one in, and then out because it was a dud and flooded. And then in with a 3rd, and FINALLY. That makes 2 of my tanks that are just SUPER tight... Maybe it'll loosen up a bit, or maybe I'll actually bother to change an o-ring.

But it's finally up and running, and looks awesome.
So - - new (for me) SnP tank and new (for me) Stubby Loki tip.

SNP-1_zpsb6faaea5.jpg

kbf101998

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 30, 2013
Brentwood, Tn, USA
In other news...
Ya ever have "one of those days" with new gear?
Just spent like an hour fighting with my new (used) SnP tank. It was in fantastic shape - in fact, I'm doubting if it ever got used, because HOLY COW was it hard to get a carto in. And then out, because that one wasn't primed right and burnt. And then a new one in, and then out because it was a dud and flooded. And then in with a 3rd, and FINALLY. That makes 2 of my tanks that are just SUPER tight... Maybe it'll loosen up a bit, or maybe I'll actually bother to change an o-ring.

But it's finally up and running, and looks awesome.
So - - new (for me) SnP tank and new (for me) Stubby Loki tip.

SNP-1_zpsb6faaea5.jpg

Looks great!! I have the same experience with the SnP--even after using several times, they are tight. The vape is awesome though!

Spydro

Sindoyen
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2013
nowhither
I just called Vaperev. It's going to be about 8 - 14 days before they get them back in stock. I also signed up on the Mini E-Cig site too.

That is not consistant with what MiniEcig told me last night. According to them the MicroSticks are out of stock worldwide... they have none (except for a couple with flaws and no engraving), non of their vendors have any, and the next run of new one's to be made has been rescheduled for in April sometime.

So if Vaperev thinks they will have them in stock again within 2 weeks, either they or the folks that make them are up in the night without a clue. :confused:

Just saying........

EDIT... I sent an email to Vaperev for clarification. Sounds like they "thought" they were going to get some within 2 weeks, but will not now because the production schedule has been changed. I'll let you know what they say if they reply back to me.

Last edited:

Spydro

Sindoyen
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2013
nowhither
OK, I have been going back and forth with MiniECig... even with the communication breakdown the answer appears to be that Vaperev will not have any MicroSticks in 8-14 days, no more will be made at all until in April sometime plus shipping time to vendors after they are made... so it may be late April before any more MicroSticks will be available anywhere. The reason... MiniECig is going to be moving their operation to a building in a different location.

Steamer861

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 13, 2014
Canada
I just checked the site and got the same shipping quote Thats totally strange! the shipping for a Provari to Canada is 23 bucks and includes 100 dollars insurance Why would they charge more for a tiny ring only worth 8 bucks ? If anyone from Provape reads this maybe you can explain?

I was going to order one maybe , then this happened

The old 'let's rip off the Canadians or not give cheap shipping as an option' move.

My ibtanked order that shipped the other day was 6$. Screw you Provape.

Spydro

Sindoyen
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2013
nowhither
I just checked the site and got the same shipping quote Thats totally strange! the shipping for a Provari to Canada is 23 bucks and includes 100 dollars insurance Why would they charge more for a tiny ring only worth 8 bucks ? If anyone from Provape reads this maybe you can explain?

You could ask Monster Kenny right here on ECF at: ProVape

Or just contact ProVape themselves.

Susan W.

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 30, 2013
Torrance, CA
Thanks for the follow up. Sounds like you know more than Vaperev about the MicroStick production. :laugh: Guess I'll be waiting longer. When moving to another location, seems like things usually take longer than quoted.

OK, I have been going back and forth with MiniECig... even with the communication breakdown the answer appears to be that Vaperev will not have any MicroSticks in 8-14 days, no more will be made at all until in April sometime plus shipping time to vendors after they are made... so it may be late April before any more MicroSticks will be available anywhere. The reason... MiniECig is going to be moving their operation to a building in a different location.

Spydro

Sindoyen
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2013
nowhither
Thanks for the follow up. Sounds like you know more than Vaperev about the MicroStick production. :laugh: Guess I'll be waiting longer. When moving to another location, seems like things usually take longer than quoted.

Vaperev just got back to me a little while ago too with the excuse that you misunderstood 8-14 days instead of 8-14 weeks "because they never quote anything in days". They did not confirm they were telling folks 8-14 weeks. So I read it as an excuse, especially since I had already got the answer from the MFG themselves and had told them so before they got back to me. All moot points... there will be no MicroSticks available anyplace until at least the end of April per the MFG.

Susan W.

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 30, 2013
Torrance, CA
You might be right about that. I was told a little more than a week to two weeks when I first asked. I then asked what would be the best way to be notified when they would be in stock. I was told to call back so I asked when I should start calling to minimize the phone calls because I was on hold 9 minutes before I got a live person. This is when I was told after 8 days. I did ask about the notification on their website and was told this was an option too but calling would be the best.

I definitely did not misunderstand "days" and "weeks". I know I repeated 8 days and Chris - the person I talked to said yes.

Vaperev just got back to me a little while ago too with the excuse that you misunderstood 8-14 days instead of 8-14 weeks "because they never quote anything in days". They did not confirm they were telling folks 8-14 weeks. So I read it as an excuse, especially since I had already got the answer from the MFG themselves and had told them so before they got back to me. All moot points... there will be no MicroSticks available anyplace until at least the end of April per the MFG.

Train2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2013
CA, USA
I THOUGHT I had a photo with that. And I did!
Just a warning - I've found that Gemini to be about the tightest fit of any of my tips - you really have to push!
lookdownttip1_zpsbe37fa1b.jpg
ptank1_zpsb7a8a8fb.jpg

I have it in black, too

Any of you happen to be using the Atmistique Gemini on top of a Protank 2 and could provide me with a picture of that setup?
I figured, that since that drip tip is pretty much "made for ProVari", it would be okay to ask about it in here ;)

Thanks in advance.

Last edited:

LazyBulldogge

ECF Veteran
Mar 13, 2013
Kalundborg, Denmark
Thank you so much, just what I was looking for :)
Although I love the "drops" design, I don't think I'm a fan of how it's sticking out, sadly :(
And yeah, I would think it was a tight fit, but the standard tips are just so wobbly and loose - tried wrapping kanthal and insulation tape under the o-ring, but no dice.
Oh well, that's a whole different story, I got what I wanted, thanks once again :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread