Chicago
Love this setup image.jpg

naturecannon

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 29, 2014
Oregon City, Oregon
Thanks - I have seen that...kinda cool!

Want mine? I purchased one off amazon one late night. When it arrived I opened the box and said, vape affected my brain that much the night I ordered that thing? I tried it once and off to the corner of the desk it went, was more trouble then what it was worth for me. The Rod is flimsy for my abusive nature. Bits and micro screw drivers are easier for me.

I actually had the wife in mind when I ordered i......t but she is smarter than me and just sends me off to build a new coil when she is in need.

Train2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2013
CA, USA
Everything I've read says the tanks are interchangeable between them.
I just got a R91, and I might grab one of the colored tanks made for Kayfuns (I don't need glass 91% of the time), next time i need something from a vendor that has those (like VapeRev).

Do KFL clear tanks etc fit the r91 ?

Train2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2013
CA, USA
thanks SO much!! But honestly, I don't think I'd end up using it either - I'll get the hang of coiling!
The gizmo looks neat, but it's not gonna get the wires under the screws, or put the wick through for me - LOL.

Want mine? I purchased one off amazon one late night. When it arrived I opened the box and said, vape affected my brain that much the night I ordered that thing? I tried it once and off to the corner of the desk it went, was more trouble then what it was worth for me. The Rod is flimsy for my abusive nature. Bits and micro screw drivers are easier for me.

I actually had the wife in mind when I ordered i......t but she is smarter than me and just sends me off to build a new coil when she is in need.

kas122461

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 15, 2013
Indiana, USA
Last edited:

Train2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2013
CA, USA
OK, so the pic is ugly. ALL their pics are ugly.
Still, I've been saying for a long while that ProVape should make a ring - and they did. So I ordered one...
I hope it's not that ugly...it kinda looks satin, too, which would be weird - it should have the same finish as the CAP, not the same finish as a Satin ProVari. Well - it's $10 shipped, so we'll see!

TankRing-2T.jpg

TankRing-3.jpg

kbf101998

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 30, 2013
Brentwood, Tn, USA
Still, I've been saying for a long while that ProVape should make a ring - and they did. So I ordered one...
I hope it's not that ugly...it kinda looks satin, too, which would be weird - it should have the same finish as the CAP, not the same finish as a Satin ProVari. Well - it's $10 shipped, so we'll see!

TankRing-2T.jpg

TankRing-3.jpg

Interesting! You take a pic when it comes! Would be nice if they came in various colors too…black, white, polished...

SamNapolitanke

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 27, 2013
Tempe, AZ

TankRing-2T.jpg

TankRing-3.jpg

ohhh you've got to be kidding me!!! I just ordered some stuff from provape 3 days ago and this was NOT ON THERE!!! grrrrrrrrrr!

post up some pics when you get it please!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread