? Positive Public Media on Vaping?

Status
Not open for further replies.

subwayaznm

A Geek with a Cool slice
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2016
USA
I've Vaped for years now and have not seen many if any positive Public Media on vaping. Recently I've had a thought wondering why organizations like CASAA or some other haven't put out some Mass Public Media on the positive aspects of vaping.
An Example; like a Vaper talking to a Smoker about the journey to being smoke free. ? I think it would have a positive effect on the public in general not just smokers.
Just a thought and for what I know there maybe such media out there already that I just haven't seen. Please way in on your thoughts on this topic if you would.

Thanks and enjoy the journey:):smokie:

Jdurand

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 16, 2014
Long Island, NY
I would suspect that with all the unknowns right now, to publicize some thing positive, only to have it rebutted in the future wouldn't be good. We do need some positives on our side though, so I tell everyone I know about how vaping saved my life. As we get more and more proof of the safety factor of what we are doing, I would think we will see more and more positive info on it.

Another thought is, as soon as the Gov't figures out how to tax this thing and put it back in the hands of BT and BP, all we will here is it is the miracle of the new millennium!

Reactions: subwayaznm

DC2

Tootie Puffer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 21, 2009
San Diego
There is a lot of positive media regarding vaping.
The problem is that almost all of it is purposely ignored by the mainstream media.

That is not a problem that CASAA can solve.

Here are some examples...
NOT Blowing Smoke
A Billion Lives

By the way, when I just Googled "not blowing smoke" the top result was an advertisement...
For the "Still Blowing Smoke" campaign of state funded lies and propaganda.

That's the kind of world we live in.
Some day I hope enough of us decide to change direction.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread