Status
Not open for further replies.

xyanide

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 4, 2013
The Netherlands
Hello everyone,
It's been a while since I've really kept up with tank news and I'm looking to replace my kayfun lite plus in the foreseeable future. What I'm looking for is more/same flavor, easier refills, maybe a smaller tank. I'm curious about your experience, has anyone owned a kayfun lite and moved on to something better?

The Aqua-FX and the new Golden Greek are on my list, any other ideas? I want to keep it at or under €100/$110.

Jackinkc

ECF Veteran
Jan 9, 2011
Kansas City
Want to share my perspective with you since I was in a similar place. Starting vaping about 5 years ago and continued with the vaping progression up until a few years ago. Stopped with a provari and kanger mega.

Recently starting to look to upgrade. Below are the tanks I've tried so far and my thoughts. I also Mtl.

Goblin mini-great flavor, you can Mtl if you limit airflow. Glass drip tip is real ok, tends to get warm. Filling requires you to carry a small screw driver. Have built in it 4 times and my success rate is 50%. Twice no leaking and twice leaking. I'm sure it's user error, but never the less it does not seem forgiving. I plan to use it going forward but too many cons for me to use it everyday.

Ud bellus-not really a Mtl for me. A bit too airy unless you close the airflow all the way down, but it just doesn't seem to be made to vape it that way. Nice tank if you are ok with a restrictive lug hit. Awesome flavor.

Serpent- more Mtl than the bellus for me, but still a bit airy. Keep in mind I'm newer to building but the deck on this one is a pain for me because of the positions of the build posts. I have had no leak issues yet but from what I read it's only a matter of time before I do.

Squape clone-My favorite so far. Mtl for sure. Good flavor/not up to the goblin but good. No leaking. Very easy to build. I'm using the w deck. The only
Downside is filling is a bit more difficult. I have heard it's easier on the authentic. As of now I'm using this daily. I would recc watching pbusardos review on this one. You'll see what I'm referring to about the difficult filling.

I have a clone hurricane and kabuki coming in soon. I'm hoping the hurricane is going beat the squape so I don't have to deal with the squape filling.

Hope this helps. Good luck!

Reactions: xyanide

roxynoodle

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 19, 2014
Ohio
My opinion differs regarding the Bellus vs the Serpent for m2l. The Bellus has side airflow so you can control the size of the airflow hole(s) directly hitting the coil. The Serpent has a very large air hole directly under the coil. It definitely needs at least a 3mm coil and IMO is not a good m2l tank compared to the others I named.

scotdc

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 4, 2015
Vegas, Baby
I moved on from my kfl pretty quickly as I got better flavor from other attys.

Single coil, consider:
1. Rose v2-s
2. Ataman2
3. Phenomenon Lite
4. Erlkonigin
5. Lemo
6. Hurricane
7. Prometey 3

Those would be my top m2l single coil tanks, not necessarily in that order :)
So you rate Ataman 2 and Phenomenon Lite above the Erlkonigin, eh Roxy? Will have to look into those, because my Erlkonigin and Gem are absolute flavor monsters!

roxynoodle

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 19, 2014
Ohio
So you rate Ataman 2 and Phenomenon Lite above the Erlkonigin, eh Roxy? Will have to look into those, because my Erlkonigin and Gem are absolute flavor monsters!

I tried to say not necessarily in that order :). Those two might edge out the Erlk though.

I never did try the Gem.

And now I'm mostly vaping direct to lung. I've kept the Roses, Erlk with the larger positive pole, Lemos and Prom 3 for single coil tanks. I would've kept them all, but I just can't seem to m2l anymore :(

Reactions: scotdc
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread