Post for MASSIVE juice users

Status
Not open for further replies.

ktcmojo

Verified Member
Jul 4, 2015
alternatecig.com is switching to a new line of juices and as a result are unloading their brand at some UNBELIEVABLE PRICES
ONE HUNDRED ML'S FOR $9.95.............YES 9.95
I just ordered 600ml's for $62.70
PREMIUM juice is $23.95 for ONE HUNDRED TWENTY ML'S
Hope this might help someone! (and of course you can always cut it with VG or PG or flavors and stretch it even more!)

ktcmojo

Verified Member
Jul 4, 2015
How is their stuff? I've made mistakes before and I've come to realize that no matter how cheap a juice is, if I don't like it I don't vape it, thus making the financial loss bigger.
Ive been TOLD its a good house brand........BUT........I have about 30 bottles of flavoring and a quart each of PG and VG.......so if I dont really like them I will tweak them to my liking.....making them better AND stretching the amount I got!

Reactions: fogmust

sofarsogood

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 12, 2014
I started DIY last week. Cost, 2.25 cents per ml, 84 cents a week, $45 per year. (3 of my 200 weekly cigarettes were costing more than 84 cents.) I used very little flavoring in the first batch and like it better than any of my commercial eliquids because they apparently have too much flavoring for my taste. My coils used to gunk up in 2 days. now I have a week old coil that still looks like new. Apparently less flavoring is good for coil life.

In the mean time please put a liter of 100 mg nic in the freezer just in case the government starts interfering with the market. Mine cost $50 and will last me 3 1/2 years.

Last edited:

ktcmojo

Verified Member
Jul 4, 2015
I started DIY last week. Cost, 2.25 cents per ml, 84 cents a week, $45 per year. (3 of my 200 weekly cigarettes were costing more than 84 cents.) I used very little flavoring in the first batch and like it better than any of my commercial eliquids because they apparently have too much flavoring for my taste. My coils used to gunk up in 2 days. now I have a week old coil that still looks like new. Apparently less flavoring is good for coil life.

In the mean time please put a liter of 100 mg nic in the freezer just in case the government starts interfering with the market. Mine cost $50 and will last me 3 1/2 years.
You are EXACTLY right!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ktcmojo

Verified Member
Jul 4, 2015
im always worried about company's like this. yes you get alot for little but the flavor isnt always the best. i found making my own is the best route.
Got the juices today and I must say I havent found one yet I DONT like!! And at that price its ALMOST as cheap as DIY-and I will always have something "on-hand" when needed!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread