POST HERE>> all website questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Urge

ECF Veteran
Aug 7, 2011
Shrubburbia Ma.
Im sorry if this sounds harsh but my mailbox and pm's are so cluttered with this subject. If I could have it in stock and not out all the time dont you think I would. This makes so much more work for me I am very close to totally discontinuing it cause the bad is certainly outweighing the good.

Hi, Resident lurker is in the house. Maybe we set up a crew of leg breakers to get after anyone who brings up RY4 or EJokers. It would be an unimaginable loss to not have RY4 for me. By far it's the best juice I've vaped! My dog Menace (my avatar) is volunteering to help with controlling innapropriate posters.
A special shout out to Don, Hey you da man-Thank you so much!

Urge

Last edited:

Dkrom68

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 17, 2009
Backwoods NY USA
All of them work accept for RY4 and Ejokers, hoping to have all this corrected and have enough stock on hand all the time. I've been fighting to get enough to not run out and should be getting an ample supply. I went last ditch and said I have to have enough or I will discontinue them as the bad is out weighing the good with them.
Wait.....Those "notify me" tabs actual worked for some? Ive used it many times and never once was notified. huh

Dkrom68

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 17, 2009
Backwoods NY USA
Just a little update on the Web site.

Things are moving along and hoping to be done soon. Design changes and ease of use as well as some glitches that used to exist are all being addressed. There will be quite a substantial change in the look and appearance.

When the site is updated juices out of stock will still appear and the notify buttons will work on all juices except RY4 and Ejokers until ample stock can be on hand to not run out of them.
Just curious, but will the "notify me" option still be available for outta-stock Items? and if so, how will it work if the outta-stock items will not appear on the site???
They are out, for now juices that are out of stock won't be listed. This may change as they update their website. Right, Whiskey?

Soon to be different LOL
Correct Wings..if they are not on there, they are out of stock...simple right???LOL

Will work after the new site is up and running
They won't work either, if they are out of stock....

If anyone can think of something they think would be beneficial, please let me know in here!!!!!!

And dont forget Valentines day is right arounds the corner so make sure you order some Candles and Tarts for the Loved ones

Mrs Brew

Registered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 17, 2010
NY
www.backwoodsblends.com
Thanks for pointing that out to us!

not really a question. more of an observation. on the right under the mailing list sidebar there is a sentence that says "your safe with us" where i think you mean "you're safe with us." Minor typo just thought i'd bring it to your attention.

Ruppy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 1, 2010
WV
Does anyone know what time they are opening for ordering today? thank you!!!!

I cant speak for Deana but this is on the front page of the site

Backwoods Brew is currently closed. You will not be able to check out.

Feel free to browse our store.

We are reopening in a limited capacity as we continue to move our lab. Orders and time open each day will be extremely limited. If you do not get an order placed today, check back tomorrow. Until further notice Backwoodsbrew.net will be closed on Friday's and Saturday's. Once we complete the new lab and get some additional help, we will resume our previous hours.

Thank you for your business.

Guessing that means Sunday. I heard a rumor of 1PM but well have to wait on her to confirm ;)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread