glare.gif
Good one man :D

jnnfrlsw

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 28, 2009
East Central Ind
Is anyone else having problems with the website today? I have been trying to order a big bottle of cinnamon roll and the ml boxes aren't showing up right. Trying to go to the 60ml and it has a dropdown asking size of 10,15 or 30ml instead of just quantity to enter how many 60ml bottles I want and the mg.
tried going under the regular size section and ordering 2 of the 30ml bottles and it just keeps popping up the same screen, It wont put anything into the cart. Just wondering if anyone else is having the same issue and if so how to get an order placed before its closed for the day.
Byt the way, the new Cinnamon Roll is by far the BEST juice I have had besides my old faithful espresso! You gotta try this new flavor.

Ruppy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 1, 2010
WV
Is anyone else having problems with the website today? I have been trying to order a big bottle of cinnamon roll and the ml boxes aren't showing up right. Trying to go to the 60ml and it has a dropdown asking size of 10,15 or 30ml instead of just quantity to enter how many 60ml bottles I want and the mg.
tried going under the regular size section and ordering 2 of the 30ml bottles and it just keeps popping up the same screen, It wont put anything into the cart. Just wondering if anyone else is having the same issue and if so how to get an order placed before its closed for the day.
Byt the way, the new Cinnamon Roll is by far the BEST juice I have had besides my old faithful espresso! You gotta try this new flavor.

Looks like its fixed ;)

Ruppy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 1, 2010
WV
Ummmm.... What's wrong with the old site? :blink: I kinda liked it meself.

The only thing you could add is maybe some pics of neeked women. :p
Oh.. wait... never mind. Wrong forum. :facepalm: :D
Mostly its mobile ability. Responsive is the future and everyones gotta follow. Almost half of the online shopping is done via phone or tablet these days.

Ruppy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 1, 2010
WV
Ah... then that would make me happy as I've not been able to place orders on my tablet for some reason. Glad you're on top of it Mr. Rup! ;)

Pssst... I still think the neekid women thing could work. :D
The mobile version of google chrome works "ok" with the current site. Most of the others are hard or impossible to order.

Ruppy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 1, 2010
WV
Hi all. I had a BB account I opened four years ago or so. I'm just getting back into vaping after falling off the wagon for three years. My account info is not recognized. Have old accounts been purged such that I need to start a new one?

Four years ago would be on the old site. Youll have to create a new account.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread