Post your favourite flavour

Status
Not open for further replies.
:vapor:My favourite flavours are generally fruity flavours and candy flavours
Currently vaping
(being Aussie and a bogan )
Bogan flavours by the vaping bogan
I get a strong green apple on the inhale, a nice white peachy tone in the middle with a ....ing medley of berries on the exhale -VB
:pervy::pervy:

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
I like dem apples (as Will Hunting once put it).

1. Nite Lite Vapor, Red Apple (first love, sadly no more :( )
  2. The Vapor Room, Golden Apple (a VERY close second, also and sadly, no more)
  3. Lorann's Apple flavor for DIY (still around, thankfully, with plenty of nic and "mixins" on hand too)

I LIKE dem apples!!! :D

vaper1960

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2019
California, US
No favorites (I like variety) Mostly making my own now (DIY) I guess my current favorite is a cappuccino/chocolate/hazelnut I made recently. One of my early favorites (pre-made) was LitQuid General Custerd (yes, that's how it spelled) It's a mild custard with kiwi and a hint of bourbon.

Spydro

Sindoyen
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2013
nowhither
My DIY Screwbean Mesquite and Peaberry Kona Coffees.

I forgot to ask (and very curious) what does "bogen" mean?

Bogan is the most significant word to be created in Australian English in the past 40 years. It is defined as "an uncultured and unsophisticated person; a boorish and uncouth person" in the 2016 edition of the Australian National Dictionary.

vaper1960

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2019
California, US
Reactions: Mycheal Adams

NCC

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2010
Fla Panhandle, USA
I used to love Coffee with Cream and Sugar from Vapor Bomb. I guess I still would, except that it gunks up coils even faster than most other flavors. Haven't bought it in years.
The last few years, I'd have to say unflavored, based on the fact that it's my primary vape. And I'm sure enjoying having coils that last weeks instead of days.

I forgot to ask (and very curious) what does "bogen" mean?
I used to love Coffee with Cream and Sugar from Vapor Bomb. I guess I still would, except that it gunks up coils even faster than most other flavors. Haven't bought it in years.
The last few years, I'd have to say unflavored, based on the fact that it's my primary vape. And I'm sure enjoying having coils that last weeks instead of days.

BOGAN
A fascinating beast. The majority of the species are hideously repugnant and unintelligent, and yet they manage to breed in ever-increasing numbers and populate an area known as the outer west. It is quite common to find five or six offspring in each family group, often with a different father for each new baby.
Their habitat consists of a weatherboard or brick-veneer dwelling and is characterised by an early-model Holden or Ford in the driveway surrounded by a group of males discussing why the carby is stuffed and the results of last night's footy (a primitive gladiator-like spectator sport enjoyed by most bogans).
The female of the species, while smaller in stature, is far more loud and aggressive than the male. While the males tend to be very friendly and congregate with other males, the females spend most of their time in supermarkets and shopping malls, using a shrill high-pitched call to discipline their children and contact other females.
Males and females rarely interact socially except during breeding season, which is otherwise known as Friday night. During this time, females are allowed to enter the male-dominated area known as "the pub" and display their impressive coloured plumage to a prospective mate.
Herein lies an interesting phenomenon. Males will often fight over a particularly attractive female and she will mate with only one male, while some less attractive females have been known to have several partners simultaneously.

Ahhhh. The wonders of nature.

I’ve just ordered my first zample box 12 x 30 mls monthly subscription got to choose my favourite flavours and even got to select flavours to avoid
Selected the 6mg nicotine strength and I’m just waiting for it to arrive but in a confirmation email I received a sneak peak flavour
Lemon lime slush by slush
I’m currently salivating thinking about this flavour omg I love anything slushy related

BNEAT

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 25, 2013
Louisville, Kentucky
Take a wild guess...
thumbnail_IMG_7762.jpg
thumbnail_IMG_7763.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread