Status
Not open for further replies.

bakedtart

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 22, 2012
Whiterock, BC
Hello :)

Drink flavours, unless otherwise very fruity, are not usually my gig. Kat from Velvet Vapors continues to include free samples of surprisingly delicious e-juice with each of my orders, knocking my socks off with each new freebie. If not her for freebies, I would have likely never ordered my favourite vapes!

1. Rootbeer: Has bite! The flavours upon inhale and exhale are rich, sharp and true to its name, using my ego-t with the stock atty and the LR, too.

2. Strawberry Candy: Identical in flavour to the hard strawberry candies wrapped in red & green foil with the soft-ish centre. Delightful. Tasty. Sweet & tart! Can’t recommend enough. +5 of tasty

3. Black Cherry: Fearing cherry flavoured anything may resemble cough syrup, I avoided purchasing this one & instead received a free sample with my last shipment. The scent embodied EVERYTHING I look for in a cherry flavour! It is mellow, sweet and has me coming back for another vape every couple of minutes. Tastes nothing like a starburst / skittles / misc tart cherry flavours. This is well & truly a surprisingly delightful vape.

Nearly every flavour from Velvet Vapors is my favourite! Green Apple deserves props in all of this as well, but I’m afraid of spamming y’all with too much positivity. Their flavours are consistent, and one major bonus of their blends is the distinct lack of additive colouring.

If you haven't already blown your budget on other e-juice suppliers, and even if you have, give Velvet Vapors a shot. Their sample packs are inexpensive, customer service is top notch, product is tasty and professional in appearance, and not a single package *knock on wood* has been declined by Canadian Customs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread