Status
Not open for further replies.

PLANofMAN

Signature Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2012
Woodburn, OR
Stormy - "We love our ProVari and the sweet accessories and vape gear that goes along with it! Here is a place to show what we got. I know some of us change it up every day, so lets have a "Provari Setup for today" pic. I would love to see some pics of your collections!"

Original Porvorn thread: http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/provari/492867-porvorn.html

Edit: and of course, I screwed up the thread title. :facepalm: Should have been Porvorn, not Povorn! Arrrgh!
IMG_1038_zpsa246fef6.jpg

Last edited:

Train2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2013
CA, USA
What's vaping in that Prive Special on the right?
It looks like the juice I'm STILL working my way through that I've named "MUD" (says it right on the label).
LOL
I took all the vanillas, tobbacos, and vanilla tobaccos that I don't like any more (and several i didn't like in the first place) and mixed them together. It's scary dark and murky - and it's not too bad!

Early photo of my 5 together... need to do a better one with some of the new toppers.

me5.jpg

Spydro

Sindoyen
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2013
nowhither
What's vaping in that Prive Special on the right?
It looks like the juice I'm STILL working my way through that I've named "MUD" (says it right on the label).
LOL
I took all the vanillas, tobbacos, and vanilla tobaccos that I don't like any more (and several i didn't like in the first place) and mixed them together. It's scary dark and murky - and it's not too bad!

It's one of my DIY's... Keoke Kahlua Kick. Guaranteed to get your eyes open, your heart pumping and your body moving. Most folks would probably call it Battery Acid though. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread