The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Pre-mixed/Steeped e-liquids?

Discussion in 'High Desert Vapes' started by Brewtus, Sep 16, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Brewtus

Brewtus Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Aug 16, 2010
    Albuquerque, NM
    As most of you all know all our liquids are made-to-order here in the USA, with USA made and sourced ingredients, however we've been thinking about creating a line of pre-mixed and pre-steeped liquids. We mixed up about 20 bottles od dueling banjos and peanut butter cup last month because we thought the vape meet was 8/15/12 not 9/15/12---so i'm wondering if we should release these for sale or if people would rather have fresh made liquids?

What do you guys think?

2. DZ

DZ Super Member ECF Veteran

Oct 20, 2011
    Littleton, CO
    You know this is something I tossed in the air for awhile.

I mix for about 6 people and have set a few ground rules if you will :) I only mix what I call house blend 80/20. no one has a problem with the mixes or the ratio (we tried a lot) so with that said the few flavors they buy the most of. I went ahead and premixed 120ml bottles of it, minus NIC of course and the fact is they are very great full for it. They no longer have to wait a week or a month for the juice to steep. So all I have to do is add nic to a bottle fill it up with the premixed juice, shake it up and give it a warm water bath and they are in business. Plus sometimes premixed is a time saver :)

One thing I always found cool and odd is that you offer so many ratio combos unlike most of the vendors out there :D

3. bnrkwest

bnrkwest Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 6, 2011
    Somewhere out there
    I bet they would sell especially because they are pre steeped. bnrk

4. Brewtus

Aug 16, 2010
    Albuquerque, NM
    You know what's odd about this. I sent out like 20 bottles of pre-steeped. Only 2 people have come back and told me what they thought about it. I think I'm going to stick with fresh-made.

5. Orobas

Orobas Equine Disrespect Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 3, 2012
    Jarhead City
    I am a fruit vaper primarily.

From what I've tasted your fruit juices don't need much steeping. They aren't peppery or chemically like alot of fresh fruit juices from other places. If you mean the dueling banjos sample you enclosed... I am really not a tobacco vaper, so I'm not the proper person to appreciate it. It's just "not my thing."

I passed it to my father in law who may like it better. I'll ask him what he thought of it over dinner tonight.

6. Brewtus

Aug 16, 2010
    Albuquerque, NM
    That "chemical" taste that people refer to is a result of low quality nic or low quality PG/VG. I find that buying the best of all of these eliminates this issue.

7. Orobas

Orobas Equine Disrespect Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 3, 2012
    Jarhead City
    Father in law liked it. We might place an order. He's upset he wasn't consulted for my last order, even though he told me he wanted to order juice AFTER I placed the order. Lesigh.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.