• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Pre-planning for vacation

Status
Not open for further replies.

MlrGrl

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 27, 2009
Milwaukee, WI
Hello everybody!

I have a week long trip to Disney coming up and this will be my first long trip away from home since vaping. To say I'm a little nervous is an understatement! After all, the airlines are charging for bags now, so I don't think it would look good if I check a bag just full of my vaping supplies! LOL

So, that has lead me to once again reevaluate my model of choice. I got money for Christmas and I was thinking about getting a Chuck, but until I decide what I want on it, that's on hold. Hmm...do any of the guys here have a Chuck yet, or is this a girl thing? LOL
(yes, there is a 'Bob' joke in there somewhere, but I've been accused of being ....well....a little racy lately, and since there's so many new people here & they don't all know me yet.......)

We've had the trip planned for a while, but didn't tell the girls until Christmas. A few days later, the youngest one said to me "Mommy; do you know what the best part of Disney is going to be?"
"What's that?"
"You won't be smoking this time....":D

Wasn't that the sweetest! I had already thought about that too! Granted, they do have smoking areas (thank goodness for foreign tourists!!), but now I don't have to try and time out our passing to those areas. Have I mentioned lately how much I LOVE vaping!! Especially when taking in a double feature at the movie theater or drinking at a hockey game & it's 0 outside! LOL

As I just mentioned on Harmony's post, I recently got an 808 with PCC. Based on preliminary, one day trial, this might be awesome & space saving. The cartomizer held an entire day's worth of juice (and that's with heavier, Packer game day use, -vs- a day of Disney), so I'm thinking all I'd really need to carry with me is the PCC & a complete stick that can be carried in my lil cigar tin case & whipped out in a stealth like manner when wanted. Heck; with that lil amount, I could even toss in my JS & a small bottle of juice just to give myself a mental back up device.

You would think by now, I'd have a routine down that would allow my mind to relax and stop over analyze every little detail.

For those of you who have been on a vaping vacation, do you have any tips of wisdom to offer? If I'm going to be in the Happiest Place on Earth, I don't want to be the one who does a complete meltdown when I find out the Dumbo ride is out of service for the day LOL

Vicks Vap-oh-Yeah

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 9, 2009
West Allis, WI
www.emeraldvapers.com
Disney - that's gonna be FUNFUNFUN for you and the girls...

I'd be cautious about a Chuck - they take a while to get to you (he's only one guy, LOL) and really, do you want to be learning new gear while at Disney? I'd stick with the ones you know and love, the ones where you can tell at half-draw that the atty needs cleaning or the battery is starting to fizzle.... something rock-solid dependable that you know all the ins and outs of...

MlrGrl

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 27, 2009
Milwaukee, WI
Disney - that's gonna be FUNFUNFUN for you and the girls...

I'd be cautious about a Chuck - they take a while to get to you (he's only one guy, LOL) and really, do you want to be learning new gear while at Disney? I'd stick with the ones you know and love, the ones where you can tell at half-draw that the atty needs cleaning or the battery is starting to fizzle.... something rock-solid dependable that you know all the ins and outs of...

I'm sorry; you know how I ramble when I finally get a chance to write. Worse that a puppy when you come home....I just dribble words all over the place.
I knew that time wise, Chucky wasn't going to be able to make the trip with me. I meant I was thinking about getting one back when I got the money & when it wasn't ordered before January 1, I knew not to count on it. OK; I actually was thinking about getting for myself before Christmas, but, still can't decide on a design (have I said that enough? LOL), but when the time it right, it will hit.

Anyway....;)

You are exactly right about getting to know your PV before leaving home! You know, we all say there's a learning curve with each model & it's amazing how we forget about it the minute we get a new toy in our hands! LOL
Like the 808. I was sitting here a little while ago thinking "Hmmm..something's different.."...d'oh! It was time to charge up the battery! LOL Right before I wrote the OP, I was thinking I should start using it full time to get to know it better before the trip.

MlrGrl

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 27, 2009
Milwaukee, WI
The Airlines are, "charging for bags"? Well I don't think you're an old bag and I don't think you should be charged extra!

It's a small world after all
It's a small, small world

(and so forth)
bring ear plugs!!!!!!!!

Awww.....thx C-kool! You always know how to make me smile!

As for the ear plugs - I scored & got a pair of noise canceling headphones for Christmas. I had never even tried on a pair before or really understood what they did, but now -- O...M...G! I LOVE them! I'll be taking them with me (especially on the flight - why do I always get by the engine??), but never thought about taking them into the park with me! LOL

On a happy note, I've had Lady Gaga's "Bad Romance" stuck in my head for a week now. I think you have successfully replaced it.
Oh wait; maybe that's not quite such a good thing.....;)

Vicks Vap-oh-Yeah

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 9, 2009
West Allis, WI
www.emeraldvapers.com
The Airlines are, "charging for bags"? Well I don't think you're an old bag and I don't think you should be charged extra!

It's a small, small world

(and so forth)
bring ear plugs!!!!!!!!

Argh!!!!!! The pain, the PAIN! I'm gonna have that song stuck in my head forever now!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread