Pre veteran thread (2011)

Status
Not open for further replies.

whiskey

Moved On
Jan 13, 2010
Hi whistle pig & Paul..Honored to have you here!!!!
k07074.gif

CES

optimistic cynic
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2010
Birmingham, Al
All this time I am wishin I was with you in Tahiti??LOL:ohmy:

small barrier island off the coast of alabama- maybe not too different from tahiti?

What's very cool is that I'm wandering around, teaching, and vaping. No one has had a problem with it at all. Some of the students have asked "hey is that one of those new smokeless cigarettes? It works? cool." They're all grad students- none off 'em smokers- but a couple have friends who smoke.

Last edited:

Lightgeoduck

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2009
jp(APO)Camp Z us
Yup Tib...alot of Feb & Jan people soon to be Veterans!!!!
b0128.gif

Hey people if your soon to be a veteran...don't be afraid to post...we would love to hear from you! along with any questions & tips!!!

Thank you for comforting me, you all know how timid and shy I can be :blush:

My question would be "What is the best model ecig,and the best flavor?" I will write something up before I pass the preemie stage....(which will be a few days before Keyz :D darn noobee :p......... you know I have nothing but :wub: for ya

LGD

Lightgeoduck

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2009
jp(APO)Camp Z us
Mr Duck I will try to answer ....The best E-cig is the best that works for you(The user)...the best Juice is the one that tastes & vapes the best for you(the user) How was that??
And every ugly duckling grows into a beautiful swan one day!!
g0507.gif

Thank you.. I can't wait for my first ecig to come in WOOT... <<<<< I miss those dayz

butttt, butttt whiskey :( you don't find me B-U-T fewwl? :oops:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread