precise and evods

Status
Not open for further replies.

rob87

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 1, 2009
hawaii
i am planning to pick up a precise simplicity for super t .I heard alot of good things about the evods(wanting something easier and not having to always fill).my question is can you use the evods on this mod? or do i need an adapter(where can i get one from)..would appreciate any info is someone has used or is using it..thanks

EddardinWinter

The Philosopher Who Rides
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2012
Richmond, Va
Um, If the adapter is a 510 to eGo (not sure if that is the case here), it will look just fine on a flush top. I use on on my ProVari all the time and there is a small gap, but not one that could be called an eyesore, IMHO.

Now how the finishes will match up, I cannot say. But I use the stainless on the Evod and my Provari is a satin finish....it looks cool.

heateris

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 18, 2012
SEPA
i am planning to pick up a precise simplicity for super t .I heard alot of good things about the evods(wanting something easier and not having to always fill).my question is can you use the evods on this mod? or do i need an adapter(where can i get one from)..would appreciate any info is someone has used or is using it..thanks

might want to consider a Protank. similar to the evod and will bolt right up to your simplicity.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread