PrecisePlus's for Sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.

forcedfuel50

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
We have a very limited supply of PrecisePlus's on sale now! Sale Prices will show at the checkout!

I think we have approximately 7 P+18650's, 5 18500's and 1 18350 and 1 16340, plus we still have several P+10440's on special!

We are preparing them now and i'd estimate they will ship in 5-10 business days from date of order.

To order, visit: https://www.supertmanufacturing.com/preciseplus.html

Last edited:

finaritwo

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 24, 2012
boston,ma
Hi David,

I received my Precise 10440 today but still no 10440 batteries in stock...I can't use it.. ugh!! I'm waiting for my ELA which is a first round pre-order, do you think I can get some IMR 10440's when they arrive(hopefully soon) and combine them with my ELA shipment? If not do you know where I can get someIMR 10440's now(hopefully without a limit of 2)

Thanks Dave,

finaritwo

forcedfuel50

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Hi David,

I received my Precise 10440 today but still no 10440 batteries in stock...I can't use it.. ugh!! I'm waiting for my ELA which is a first round pre-order, do you think I can get some IMR 10440's when they arrive(hopefully soon) and combine them with my ELA shipment? If not do you know where I can get someIMR 10440's now(hopefully without a limit of 2)

Thanks Dave,

finaritwo

PM Sent finaritwo!

Freckle

ECF Veteran
Nov 8, 2011
Mississippi
I FINALLY get to order a P+ 18650!!!!! I thought I was going to have to wait till this summer, and I got it at a GREAT price!!! I am soooo happy I sold those other two mods when I did, cause I would of totally missed out on this!!!! Timing is never my friend. David, you made my day today. Thank You!

I so needed something good today, and well you did it, thank you! :)

jasl90

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 30, 2012
Jacksonville, FL
The kicklet cap is different.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1367890118.541899.jpg
The one on the left is the standard flat cap. The one in the middle is the kick let cap. The one on the right is the slant cap.

BlackBag

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 9, 2012
Phoenix, AZ
Hi David,

I ordered the 650 with a slanted cap because it looked like the 500 and the flat caps were not in stock. However, if there is a 500 in stock, I would prefer that size and if there is a flat cap, I would prefer that too. No problem if both of the above are out of stock, I'll take the 650/slant cap. I just recently got to experience your 16340 size and just love it. I also have the ELA on order (was hoping for notice this weekend but alas, it was not to be).

Great PV and the machine work and attention to detail is spectacular :)

BlackBag

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 9, 2012
Phoenix, AZ
Update, well I did order the 18500 size as it worked. I'll just have both sizes now which is fine with me. It did look like you are out of the flat caps so whenever you do machine up a new batch, please let me order two of them. Very nice workmanship!!

I did have one qq though and I bet it is answered on one of these threads but here goes anyway. Do you plan on manufacturing the shockwave again in the future? I, as would many others, love the chance to order one or get on a waiting list for one. Thanks

Riverboat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 15, 2012
Arizona
I did have one qq though and I bet it is answered on one of these threads but here goes anyway. Do you plan on manufacturing the shockwave again in the future? I, as would many others, love the chance to order one or get on a waiting list for one. Thanks

No.................

BlackBag

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 9, 2012
Phoenix, AZ
Thanks,

Obviously not the answer that I was hoping for. However, grats to all who ordered and waited patiently or impatiently for David's masterpiece. I was just about 8 months late to discovering this vaping thing. I am now a happy convert after smoking for almost 50 years. I had tried unsuccessfully, countless time to quit. Once for 5 years but I always craved another smoke. Almost 4 months in now and NEVER crave an analog, as this community calls them. I stand in awe of the people who engineer and craft these wonderful devices. Hats off to all of them..

No.................

Freckle

ECF Veteran
Nov 8, 2011
Mississippi
I won't lie, I have been vaping nearly 3 years and every so often I still crave a cigarette. First year of vaping I still smoked. Then I gradually converted to strictly all vaping. Now I realize that it is in my head, wanting a cigarette and it isn't the cigarette that I want. I just change juice, or bump up my nicotine, and then I am good and the craving will pass. It doesn't happen often, but when it does, I always think about going to the store and trying one of those flavored cigars.

I don't think I will ever give up vaping, maybe lower my nicotine, but I don't believe I will ever fully give it up.

LadyMaMa

ECF Veteran
Sep 16, 2009
SE Minnesota
Thanks,

Obviously not the answer that I was hoping for. However, grats to all who ordered and waited patiently or impatiently for David's masterpiece. I was just about 8 months late to discovering this vaping thing. I am now a happy convert after smoking for almost 50 years. I had tried unsuccessfully, countless time to quit. Once for 5 years but I always craved another smoke. Almost 4 months in now and NEVER crave an analog, as this community calls them. I stand in awe of the people who engineer and craft these wonderful devices. Hats off to all of them..

Hi Blackbag,

Congrats on your four months! It still amazes me how easy it was to quit compared to everything else I tried--patches, gum, cold turkey...etc. etc. I smoked for 40+ years and have been cigarette free for over four years now. I experienced some minor cravings initially, as well as some frustration with the devices back when, but any desire to smoke a cigarette, thankfully, passed out of existence for me a long time ago.

I have no plans to give up vaping or nicotine. :laugh:

Sorry that you missed out on the Shockwave.

Susan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread